Women and cars

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

good lookin out on the pole rash...i didnt even see it^_^
but those titties just look bad on her,,,she needs a heavier set body to make them look good,shes just tooo skinny

And as far as the car goes, tell her big cars and jacked up trucks are for cock-less asexual douche nozzles. Then whip out your flag pole and beat her in the face with it to remind her that you are a man and you'll drive whatever the fuck you please because you don't need the type of vehicle that women like to make you feel like a man.

Seriously, every car I have owned has been a chick REPELLENT. I went from an ass-dragging, spark-throwing, flat blacked, ratted mini truck that made a lot of terrible noises to a teal Civic coupe. Stupid sluts love Red Camaros and Yellow Corvettes and giant trucks with Famous stickers on the back window. Women have also been proven to love gutless fuck-sticks who bathe in cock-suckery. The two go hand in hand. If you put a beautiful, clean, all JDM hatch or coupe next to a beat -ass, rotted out, smoke-blowing, cracking fiberglass late-run Stingray convertible, the dumb bitch will pick the Corvette every time. The only exceptions are the girls found on these forums (disclaimer).

I too have driven many a bucket and gotten plenty of puss regardless... and I approve this message.

mechanic.jpg

so you guys want a gal like this?

Too much maintenance:)

Back