Women drivers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

PA drivers are way worse than Ohio drivers. Hands down. I nearly had a heart attack every single morning on the way to work in/around Pittsburgh. Every.single.mother.fucker asleep at the wheel doing 50 mph in self-imposed gridlock on a 65 mph highway. I'm flipping through cars looking around for signs of a zombie take over, wondering why these people are on the road so early if they don't have anywhere they are in a hurry to get to.

I live 30 min south of Pittsburgh. Everyone drives 80 in a 55 on this end of 79, haha.. or better. The problem with the city is fucking two lane tunnels.. No other real citys have only two lane highways going in and out, stupid.

come to CA.. the traffic is smooth and everyone knows how to drive... :ph34r:

It's funny that a Jersey driver is making fun of PA drivers.
I never got why people think NJ drivers suck. I mean, we will cut you off, weave in and out of lanes, and get on your ass for doing 80 in the left lane, but were well aware were doing it.

The majority of Chicago drivers can drive, they just do so between 80 and 90 most of the time. :D

That is, until it snows... then everyone forgets how for a month. "Oh yeah, I can't push the skinny pedal as much anymore".

One thing that annoys the hell out of me is how people will blast down the highway at 90, but take 40mph offramps at 12mph. On and off ramps are the only twisties we have here out here in flatland, let me enjoy them!

Last edited:
I live 30 min south of Pittsburgh. Everyone drives 80 in a 55 on this end of 79, haha.. or better. The problem with the city is fucking two lane tunnels.. No other real citys have only two lane highways going in and out, stupid.

Lol shit must have changed since then. That's the exact route I took from Robinson to Upper St. Clair, on which everyone was driving slow.

Lol shit must have changed since then. That's the exact route I took from Robinson to Upper St. Clair, on which everyone was driving slow.

Nah, I'm talking way more south than that, lol. I don't drive that far north to get to work.

I'm just bitching about it on the internet instead.

You should have falcon punched her in the uterus.

7456bb58_twattpunch.gif

Bahahah he punched her right in her snizzbiscuit

The majority of Chicago drivers can drive, they just do so between 80 and 90 most of the time. :D

That is, until it snows... then everyone forgets how for a month. "Oh yeah, I can't push the skinny pedal as much anymore".

One thing that annoys the hell out of me is how people will blast down the highway at 90, but take 40mph offramps at 12mph. On and off ramps are the only twisties we have here out here in flatland, let me enjoy them!
Right on all counts. If you werent doing 80+ on their 55mph "expressways" you were getting ran over in any lane.

At least they clear the roads off in Chicago unlike anywhere in Ohio.

And I wore the middle of my motorcycles tire down so bad. I would play in my lane just to try and even it out. Or shoot up north towards wisconsin looking for a decent road.

Back