Women Only parking lot

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffie7

Wrong Whole!
VIP
http://community.webshots.com/photo/898393.../92287017mcoaKh

With the high rate of attacks on women in secluded parking lots, especially during evening hours, the Minneapolis City Council has established a "Women Only" parking lot at the Mall of America. Even the parking lot attendants are exclusively female so that a comfortable and safe environment is created for patrons. Below is the first picture available of this world-first women-only parking lot in Minnesota.

HERE ARE A FEW MORE PICS YOU WOULD SEE IF WOMEN RULED THE WORLD....
s3f314717b533f.jpg

s3f314761782b1.jpg

s3f3147876cb94.jpg

s3f3147c5e18c9.jpg

s3f3147e8ea9bd.jpg

MISOGENY 0WNZ J000000000000000000000000000000000

either way its always fun ot make fun =)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 28 2003, 04:19 AM
god that picture is old.

Never seen it so...

hahahahahahhahahahahha

So true. :lol:

I like that pink Mustang...I saw that on an fbody site about 3 months ago. :lol:

Haha! I wasn't sure what to expect when clicking on this thread... well how about an SUV only parking lot too... :lol:

Is there a reason there are 6 arrows, but only 4 lanes? And 2 south's--in opposite directions in that horrible photoshop picture?

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Sep 28 2003, 01:43 AM
Is there a reason there are 6 arrows, but only 4 lanes? And 2 south's--in opposite directions in that horrible photoshop picture?

ok let me break this down for you in very simple terms.....

like B said, thats the on ramp near the george washington bridge in NYC
the 4 (2 sets of 2) arrows going south are for the upper and lower levels of the bridge (noticable by the yellow areas that say "upper level" and "lower level") ie: RT 95 south
the 2 sets of arrows going north are for....... you guessed it RT 95 north :eek:

i hope that makes things slightly easier for you to understand :smack:

There's 5 pictures there...shouldn't there be five :repost: signs? Or maybe 4 :repost: and 1 :repostred: ?? :unsure:

yeah i saw that but I was just saying 3. Kinda like blah blah blah. Nevermind, either way they are still reposts

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 28 2003, 01:17 AM
george washington brige. hello and welcome to new york city

You're a homo.

the 4 (2 sets of 2) arrows going south are for the upper and lower levels of the bridge (noticable by the yellow areas that say "upper level" and "lower level") ie: RT 95 south
the 2 sets of arrows going north are for....... you guessed it RT 95 north

And you're his lover.

Originally posted by Afipunk21+Sep 28 2003, 10:45 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Sep 28 2003, 01:17 AM
george washington brige.  hello and welcome to new york city

You're a homo.

the 2 sets of arrows going north are for....... you guessed it RT 95 north 

And you're his lover.

eEt aH k0cK h00r!!!!1!!
:nutkick:

What is up with everyone stealing my quotes? Do I rock that much? :)

I'm suprised Prowler hasn't gotten his thong in a bunch, since that is a mustang. My old Civic would be a much better poster car for broads.

Originally posted by Afipunk21@Sep 29 2003, 10:44 PM
What is up with everyone stealing my quotes? Do I rock that much? :)

I'm suprised Prowler hasn't gotten his thong in a bunch, since that is a mustang. My old Civic would be a much better poster car for broads.

you mean the purple one? :lol:

or was it perrywinkle? ah yes i do believe that was the determined color :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back