Women Who Look Better With Mustaches

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Very very disturbing...lady gaga reminds me of a pirate in that pic

fixed

Hitler
janetreno.jpg

A Pirate
ladygaga.jpg

Freddie Mercury
cher.jpg

"Now thats thinking with your dipstick jimmy" guy
queen.jpg

Shaft
michelleobama.jpg

hipster santa claus
pauladeen.jpg

Lemmy or glen danzig
kellyosbourne.jpg

Ted Nugent
sarahjessica.jpg

An alien with a goatee
tilatequila.jpg

???
kate.jpg

Looks like a dude with or without facial hair
maggie.jpg

If chris farley and patton oswalt had a child
susanboyle.jpg

V for vendetta dude
meganfox.jpg

Barry gibb on crack or The town drunkard from and olde english novel
lohan.jpg

Dude from office space
sigourney.jpg

Source

Last edited:
I notice that rosie o' donnel is not on there. No need to chop a 'stache on her.

aaahhhhhhhhhh... Damn you. What can I say I was drunk at the time. :p

She used to be kinda cute. But age is hitting her like a ton of bricks.

did you not see "the dark knight"? she's hideous.

i couldnt take that movie seriously with a billionaire superhero and the DA of gotham fawning over her. completely unbelievable. at least they killed her in the movie and we dont have to look at her Mr. Magoo frump face in any more batmans.

i couldnt take that movie seriously with a billionaire superhero and the DA of gotham fawning over her. completely unbelievable. at least they killed her in the movie and we dont have to look at her Mr. Magoo frump face in any more batmans.

That's kind of the thing about Batman though, the rich, playboy thing is an act so people won't suspect who he is. Rachel was supposed to be his dear friend from childhood. And I don't think Harvey was supposed to be a shallow guy either. It makes sense to me, even if she's not the most gorgeous woman in the world...

That's kind of the thing about Batman though, the rich, playboy thing is an act so people won't suspect who he is. Rachel was supposed to be his dear friend from childhood. And I don't think Harvey was supposed to be a shallow guy either. It makes sense to me, even if she's not the most gorgeous woman in the world...

i'm not a katie holmes fan by any means, but she is 10x better than mags. total downgrade. there is a difference between normal/average looking and ugly. casting chose the latter.

regardless of looks, she's a terrible actress too.

i'm not a katie holmes fan by any means, but she is 10x better than mags. total downgrade. there is a difference between normal/average looking and ugly. casting chose the latter.

regardless of looks, she's a terrible actress too.
I don't think she was really ugly, but definitely a bad actress.

Back