Women

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Girls aren't worth the time, money, or energy unless you find the right one well for me seems to be an impossible task.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Jul 18 2004, 03:01 PM-->
don't chase 'em, replace 'em
[post=364875]Quoted post[/post]​

I live by that now, Brian!

Jeef
@Jul 19 2004, 11:16 AM
Girls aren't worth the time, money, or energy unless you find the right one well for me seems to be an impossible task.
[post=365209]Quoted post[/post]​

I cant find a girl who wont play me or lie to me. So I guess Jeef we are in the same boat.

I think it's funny that she thinks her friend steals her boyfriends, yet she still calls her a friend. The bitch is paranoid, move on to greener pastures.

she's an insecure jealous bitch who needs to cool her titties off some. trust is a MAJOR issue in relationships these days, and is often taken for granted.

with that said, dump the bitch, cuz you'll NEVER get to hang with any girls (even friends) without her thinking you're running around on her.

it's not worth the time or effort to get her to understand, and you were honest. that's all there is to it. if she doesn't believe you, kick her ass to the curb.

shouldn't have to prove something didn't happen...

sucks this stuff happens... gives decent women a bad facade... i hope you find a better chick... after i got that reply from her about her friend stealing other girls' boyfriends... i'd say to her 'it's nothing she did... it's something you just brought upon yourself' and left it at that. lol

I appreciate the input. I was thinking the same thing. It seems like the friend was trying to start shit. First, she invites me, knowing Mariya would be mad. Then, she continues drinking with us, knowing Mariya is definitely mad. At the end of the night, she asks me to lie about it. Mariya calls me at 11. I bet the friend already called her, told her I was a dog, all because I made no advance on her chubby ass.

I'm not mad at Mariya, it's merely unfortunate for the two of us. She is insecure because she has been wronged, and now her friend reinforces that fact by making me look bad.

Her friend needs a girl to punch her in the eye and teach her a lesson. I would if I were a girl.

Fuck it. There's like 10 million other girls on this planet, surely I'll find one I can live with.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Jul 25 2004, 11:03 PM
my point exactly. besides, after all this has gone on, do you think it would ever be the same?
[post=368029]Quoted post[/post]​

snowball. hell. melting. Not a fucking chance, LOL.

Back