Womens World Cup

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MoSeS

just for those of you who dont know, USA is going to the quarterfinals vs. England. they beat nigeria 1-0, sweden beat north korea 1-0. more updates when they come in.

the womens team has only scored 5 goals in 3 games.

that is 5 goals in 270 minutes. that means one goal every 54 minutes.

soccer is boring as hell to watch.
womens sports are boring as fuck to watch.

womens soccer is the most boring program on television. It should NEVER be televised. EVER. save my t.v.

the only channel around here that shows soccre games is univision. yes, the spanish channel

the only channel around here that shows soccre games is univision. yes, the spanish channel
you must not have espn. i thought being in CT is was part of public broadcasting.

they show every fucking game. even shit like kazhakstan vs. zaire. it's fucking annoying.

womens soccer is the most boring program on television. It should NEVER be televised. EVER. save my t.v.

Took the words right out my mouf

this falls under the category of : to each his own. fuck off. if you dont have anything positive to add then get the fuck out of my thread.

you caught that did you??? im impressed. its like me making fun of football or whatever sport you all might like. do i jump on your football threads and tell you its nothing but a bunch of fags looking for an excuse to pile drive each other??? nope, sure dont. so dont come into my thread and say soccer sucks. you can all kiss my hairy white ass.

But soccer does suck ...

And if you feel that football sucks... Feel more than free to jump in there and tell them ... Remember its your right to freedom of speech.

Untwist your panties and break that menstrual cycle

you caught that did you??? im impressed. its like me making fun of football or whatever sport you all might like. do i jump on your football threads and tell you its nothing but a bunch of fags looking for an excuse to pile drive each other??? nope, sure dont. so dont come into my thread and say soccer sucks. you can all kiss my hairy white ass.
make fun of football all you want.

I played soccer for 8 years. I love playing. but watching it is boring as fuck. watching any womens sport is boring as fuck. I don't care what it is. soccer, basketball, softball. it's just plain boring. I'll watch the mens world cup, but watching two, 3rd world countries play womens soccer is the dumbest thing ever.

Fucking :werd:

Back