Wondering about redline?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

maverick97

I am doing a swap and am either going to get a h22a or b18c. I know that the b18c redline at over 8000. What is the redline on the h22a. Thanks. :D

It depends on whether it's OBD1 or OBD2 as well. I know that the USDM OBD1 H22's fuel cut at 7800, while the OBD2's cut at 8200.

hmm what this piss is wrong with mine than?? I have a h22 in my accord i just did and i have the p13... it wont let me go past 7,000! I know somethings wrong there! Any help??

does the check engine light come on at all when you pull it hard?

cuz the last time that it redline at 6800RPM was because i had a bad vtec pressure sensor...took me a while to figured it out...cuz the check engine light only come on till i pull it real hard all the way through...but it clears after i shut down the engine...so i decided to pull the code when the check engine light come on and keep the engine runing while checking the code...

like i said...on h22a auto it only cut off at 6800RPM...onless you shift it manually then it'll go higher...

oh my bad...i thought yours were an auto....but just what happened to me was my vtec pressure sensor was bad...and it wouldn't let me rev up to 6800RPM

Wow who the hell sits there in nuetral and redlines it! You must not know whats wrong... im moving!!!! Thats why i can hear it go into vtec!

hey there's idiots that just sit there and check their "rev limiter" and they complain that it only cuts off at 6800RPM...but the post was long..who sits there and read the whole thing again trying to remember...i guess that's our bad anyways...but hey..we're just trying to help...but if you gonna be an ass about it...shoot youself...i guess i dont know shit...

Back