WONDERING? B16A OR B18A1???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Thanks. Will I be able to use my integra axles and stuff like that? :unsure:

Originally posted by 91jdmteg@Sep 12 2005, 08:35 PM
Thanks. Will I be able to use my integra axles and stuff like that? :unsure:
[post=553383]Quoted post[/post]​

ok man. its a b series car. so you can use the b axles. its relatively easy. i dont want to sound like an asshole, but if you'd search this site, you'd find a shit ton of info.

My suggestion is to read every piece of tech info on this site's reference section and buy your Helm's manuals. After that, you should be knowledgable and ready to swap whatever engine you want into your teg. But i still say get a B16. :)

well ive talked with StarBellieAngel and me and her have the same motor, 92-93 obd1 xsi b16, we both have them in 90 integra's and converted the cars to obd1. i'm not sure if you have the funds to do that swap so you might just want to stick with the obd0 b16 and yes it will fit right into your car with lil wiring just for vtec. and i love how people say the b16 in integras is slow, cuz i work b18a integras all day, were even out of the whole and then round the end of second i start puttin cars on them. and no way can you do a reliable ls/vtec for 1500 unless you did the build yourself and got hook up prices. at least thats my opinion.

Originally posted by 91jdmteg+Sep 11 2005, 03:42 PM-->
dohch22a4
@Sep 11 2005, 03:00 PM
B16A, no question. Unless you want to buy a replacement LS for daily driving while you pull apart your current LS block, buy a B16A head and tranny, and build a nice LS/VTEC setup.
[post=552686]Quoted post[/post]​

B16a does anyone know of any good sites where I could find some at a reasonable price? Also with my car being a 91 it's obd0, But the xsi b16's I've found are obd1. I also found 88-91 civic/crx b16a's that are obd0 will those work the same??? :unsure:
[post=552704]Quoted post[/post]​

www.hmotorsonline.com

Back