wont start

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civic-93

Hey guys, i recently replaced my engine in my eg hatch, i hooked up the wiring made sure ground wires were all good, i turned the key heard the fuel pump engage and then tryed to crank her over and the fuel pump came on but she didn't roll over, i think its a problem with the starter but i'm not sure.....i'm new to this

Quoted post[/post]]
Hey guys, i recently replaced my engine in my eg hatch, i hooked up the wiring made sure ground wires were all good, i turned the key heard the fuel pump engage and then tryed to crank her over and the fuel pump came on but she didn't roll over, i think its a problem with the starter but i'm not sure.....i'm new to this
your battery probably went dead while you did the swap, check there first.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
your battery probably went dead while you did the swap, check there first.

the stereo and all lights work, fuel pump also is fine

doesnt matter...check the battery

"won't roll over" (dont laugh i don't know how to quote) do u mean no crank no start? if its not cranking check all ur connections on the starter and like above people said ur battery might have enough power to power the lights but u need a more to start the car

Back