Woo hoo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

who the damn names a car line "Caliber"?

the Magnum and it's little brother the Caliber? my ribs hurt just thinking about it.

:lol: what no more srt-4
Tom Libby, senior director of analysis for the Power Information Network, said U.S. automakers have a tougher time making money on small vehicles than their Asian rivals because they have such high fixed labor costs. Libby said it made sense for Chrysler to put more money into minivans and trucks, where it can make much higher margins, than to spend more on boosting the Neon.

:laughing1:
The Caliber, which will be priced similarly to the Neon, has a more contemporary, wagon-like design. The Caliber is chiseled and aggressive, a complete departure from the Neon.

the caliber, "mini magnum"

the srt-4 owners are all :weep:

i think that was a good move for them, except for neon lovers of course.

I always love to see new cars come out. except most of them are more expensive and just look more boxy.

Originally posted by BodyDroppedNikes@Sep 22 2005, 11:38 PM
Dodge Caliber pics and info
[post=559029]Quoted post[/post]​

An SUV is replacing the Neon?

tyronebiggums3hk.jpg

it looks like kind of what toyota did with the matrix and pontiac with the Vibe and all these other "compact wagons"

:puke2:

Looks like a pissed off kia/durango bastard love child who fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

doesnt matter to me-neons are junk, so is what ever thats gonna replace it.
my car has a hemi....its a honda too, gee i think my weed wacker has a hemi. whoop dee dooo
lol

"I think the Neon was a fantastic car for its day," said Andre Tadros, general manager of Northwestern Dodge"

Yeah, it was pretty awesome how 1/4 the cars that rolled off the truck were leaking oil from the headgasket...

And chrysler didn't cover it under warranty until like 1999

the caliber is t3h lame, i'd buy a magnum if i wanted a magnum. Why not make a little dodge viper? oh yeah the viper market is in the viper.

Originally posted by jimboburgess@Sep 23 2005, 05:16 PM
the caliber is t3h lame, i'd buy a magnum if i wanted a magnum. Why not make a little dodge viper? oh yeah the viper market is in the viper.
[post=559572]Quoted post[/post]​

know what would be even better? take the drivetrain from a viper, and put it in a Saturn Sky/Pontiac Solstice

:burnout:

Originally posted by CoreyR@Sep 23 2005, 10:19 PM
old news. SRT-4 is not gone for good though, just wont be based on the neon platform.
[post=559627]Quoted post[/post]​

that sucks, because i kinda liked the srt-4 as is.

IS that really going to have a manual transmission, Turbo Diesel and look like a baby Durango ?

SIGN MY ASS UP !

Back