woohoo! my latop is here

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
its bad ass :p so freakin bright. the display freakin owns. its like as good as my plasma tv was.

its not as fast as i thought it would be, but its not exactly slow either.

wireless keyboard and mice own btw :p

Quoted post[/post]]
where are the pics man?

ok ok ok :p

i dont have photoshop on this yet, so huge pic warning :p

damn these ddin't come out very well....

here's the details...

http://www.shopping.hp.com/webapp/shopping...=computer_store

i got the 80gb 5400 drive, 2x512, 128 ati raedon, amd turion 2,0ghz 64.
it came set to 1.6 though... i dont know if im going ot clock it or not... i've never clocked a laptop before...

Attachments

• PICT0072.JPG
    PICT0072.JPG
    114 KB · Views: 187
  • PICT0075.JPG
    PICT0075.JPG
    125.3 KB · Views: 173
i like compaq's my laptop, albeit, old, is a compaq and it runs great. its only a Evo N600c 1GHz P3 but with 512MB ram its pretty quick. quick enough to run crome and search the internet, thats pretty much all i use it for. my roommate has a compaq too its a Presario V2000 with a AMD Turion 2.4 GHz. i like compaqs, never ever had a problem with mine, and i dont expect to.

illuminating keyboards rock! the only other time i have seen that feature is on the powerbooks.

not an HP fan, but i still like. you really just have to choose your battles when it comes to laptops.

btw, does your computer not have paint on it? Strech/Skew (ctrl+w) works just like photoshop.

its dark in my room. i only have 1 light in my house so far... lol

heh, i thought about it.

i just can't seem to find a ditro i actually "like" that is usable for stuff i want to do....

speaking of cool keyboards, that OLED by Optimus is supposed to be out this Feb 1st. you kno, the one that was posted here and everyone was oogling about.

I use knoppix...but i only use it to crack the sam file.........did i say that... *cough*saminside*cough*

Nice laptop! Don't overclock it... it's a laptop, and the cooling system as well as the internals of the case aren't going to be too happy with you if you do without modding it for better heat dissipation.

Knoppix isn't TOO bad...

well, its advertised as a 2.0ghz, and i plug it in and its a 1.6. i'm kinda disappointed...

call HP.

course it might have a "burn in period" where the processor clocks up to 2GHz after a set amount of time.

I've seen stranger things.

Back