Wooo! New Dog.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well, we just got a new dog tonight. It's a schnoolde(schnauser and poodle), and so far hes been real cool. Pretty smart it seems like. We've been brainstorming for names. Anyone want to throw out some suggestions?

2006-02-13025.JPG

2006-02-13032.JPG

2006-02-13033.JPG

Stevens my name. And im the most wanted man on my island. BUT were not on my island.

The Irish thing is too cool to pass up.

So far im pushing hard for Jack Daniels, Jack for short of course, but there are those out there trying to get such names as harley or arty(wtf?) for him.

yeah, its definitely got to be irish or scotish. cant have a normal name.

I had fostered a dog that looked just like that, and I named him "Morgan". If you wanted a show-dog type of name, you could go with "John Delorean's Schnauzer candy". If you want Irish, how about "McLaren" ?

My parent's used to have a tarantula, that is now at the Beardsley Zoo in Bridgeport CT - it's name was "Gerd Orgeldinger"

lol, for a while i thought a friend of mine was dating a guy named hymen. turns out his name was jaime (hi-may) and i was just being perverted. oh well, you live and learn

You could have named the dog Arse. Think of all the fun you could have at the vet, or telling family and friends what the dog's name is. . .

shamus
o'hoolihan (hooly for short)
sebastian, so you can say "kick its ass, sebas"

name it syndrome, so when you order it to get off the couch you can say "down syndrome!"

i dunno, i had more fun naming my dog bitch....she always seemed to smile when i called her name.

Back