Wooo Woooo!

• Thread starter sisteve
  • Start date
  • Replies 45
  • Views 5K

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm glad I don't live there, I would be shooting some bitches at 3 am when it souds like a train is going thru my room.

Yeah, I'd be sayiing WOOO WOOOO as I shoot out there back window.

Only In Oakland would something that stupid, be considered cool by the locals. Ghetto-Fabulous!!!
I can actually see this becoming the new ricer thing to do.

afipunk- ive been wonder this for a long time, what in the hell does "grap on my tired" mean? I'm sick of seein "WTF does my avatar mean" in your sig and not havin a clue

Originally posted by timEspeed@Jan 26 2003, 02:12 PM
afipunk- ive been wonder this for a long time, what in the hell does "grap on my tired" mean? I'm sick of seein "WTF does my avatar mean" in your sig and not havin a clue

Join the club, I have no idea, I've been waiting for someone to tell me.

By the way
s3db64d4ea1583.jpg

if I was one of the people in oakland that rioted then I'd be targeting some ghetto trains with a molotov!!!!!
WWWWWWwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
wwwwwwwwwOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (ghetto tip)
cccrrrraaaaaaaasssshhhhhhhhhhh(molotov :ph34r: ) sssssqqqqquuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllll(tires)
crraaaaaaaaasssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh(telephone pole) BOOOOOOOOOOmMmMmM!!!(gas tank)

no more whistle problem solved :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

He is saying he would take a molotov cocktail (glass bottle wish gas at the bottom, and a rag touching the gas, and hanging out of the top) and hit some "Ghetto trains" (The cars with those retarded exhausts)

woooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooo

lmao

thats great :)

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Jan 29 2003, 08:40 PM
I heard that song on the radio yesterday, I think this might be a sign of the Apocolypse...

on the fuckin radio?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!

yeah id say thats a sign that the end is near

Back