wooohooo vacation time :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:lmao: Oh shit.

B's married. It's official. If anything gets written on facebook, its legit. Automatically. **** something or another is his wife.

[/spilling the beans]

Last edited by a moderator:
she just wants the car....married a day, divorced the next...and she gets half his pension or savings for the rest of her life...he'll be back to civics again....

Definitely a white chick........

And b spends enough of his money to be back where he is now pretty quickly. She can only take things, not cash.

she was 'with me' before i had money or the car(s). she's not in it for that.

I had 7 weeks of vacation...err strike this year, and I still have 2 weeks vacation, and a week of sick time I can take off from work....:)

But no money to pay the mortgage or go anywhere, so I got to work everyday till the end of the year and lose all that time off.. :( except I'll take the 22nd off, and the 25th.;)

i married a canadian, and they kick ass, swear like a sailor and have a temper like god.

I'm off the 6-8th, and then the 20th to the new year. I'm selling back 40 hours to the company, and carrying over 40 more hours to next year.

Yeah, I get a lot of time off - 320 hours year + some :)

I wish I could carry my hours over....

but thinking about it...I got the paid time off, I work it anyways, and get paid more for doing it. consider it 2-3 weeks of double time...

I'm off the 6-8th, and then the 20th to the new year. I'm selling back 40 hours to the company, and carrying over 40 more hours to next year.

Yeah, I get a lot of time off - 320 hours year + some :)

uh yeah this guy ftw.

My hours carry over as well. It comes down to like 4 weeks a year that I can take off, the rest are off for like... every .... holiday on the book. I think I get MLK day off.

Back