woops, i bought another one (90 CRX Si)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Congratulations. Lookin forward to what you do with this one. Any ideas?

Congratulations. Lookin forward to what you do with this one. Any ideas?

drive it like i stole it after it gets a thorough checkout at the mechanic's tomorrow. :D

after that...a few cosmetic things to get it how i like it. :shrug2:

otherwise, anyone got any ideas for me? mainly i wanted a backup rex to allow me to get my current one some time off the road for upgrades/maintenance (coming up on 300k this summer, mostly original everything).

super cheap! thats awesome for a gsr swapped anything... specially a good condition crx. i would have bought it too.

There is a guy here in flower mound that has a nicw shell for 800 bucks.....only bad thing is its yellow.
ITS OON C/L DFW.....JUST TYPE IN HONDA OR CRX I CANT REMEMBER IF ITS IN PARTS OR CARS FOR SALE?

Last edited:
thanks guys!! who knows what is actually in the engine compartment other than the B18C1 stamp i did verify. it was dark, late, and i wanted to get it out of there before he changed his mind, hehe.

disclosure: it isn't running - battery issue is first guess, going to the mechanic where i had it towed to last night now to drop the key. but the kid uses (used) my same mechanic and i talked to the mechanic about the car yesterday - he said it had some quirks but was a solid deal for that price. we'll see what kind of easter eggs (or rabbit turds) i find!

:D

There is a guy here in flower mound that has a nicw shell for 800 bucks.....only bad thing is its yellow.
ITS OON C/L DFW.....JUST TYPE IN HONDA OR CRX I CANT REMEMBER IF ITS IN PARTS OR CARS FOR SALE?

:slap::slap::hitler::slap::slap:

YELLOW?!?!?!?!?!?!??! and it's a bad thing?????????????? god. i cry now.

Back