WOOT, had a baby.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Turbo&Auto

Nick Go FAST!!
Here's some quick pics for you guys. I'll be back on tomorrow when I have a free few minutes to give you all the details :)

lilgirl.jpg

lilgirl1.jpg

(^Alexis with her mommy)

lilgirl2.jpg

(^My mom and dad)

lilgirl3.jpg

(^Going to install the turbo now......)

bahahha at the doctor pic.

Cute little one. weight? height? By Alexis I'm assuming a girl.

Congrats man :)

hondaswap.

popping out kids since 07 :D

congrats man

Sorry, I should've added a LIL more detail :lol:

Alexis Lee, yes a girl. 20 1/2 inches and 8lbs 10oz. We had to have a C-section, I will explain the details of that later though....

Will you be helping fill the tank and rotate the tires every few hours?

beautiful girl man. Congratulations.

My niece is named Alexia, close enough. :p

congrats!!! Now your life begins to pass you by at mach4. you'll need that turbo to even come close to keeping up.

Congrats !

Gonna zip tie the baby seat to the neon's cage ?

I'll be back on tomorrow when I have a free few minutes to give you all the details :)
take it from me. my son just hit 8 months... you no longer have free time, but congrats, they are a blast.

hondaswap.

popping out kids since 07 :D

congrats man

sorry, i been doing it longer than that... since 1998, y0. ;)

Sorry, I should've added a LIL more detail :lol:

Alexis Lee, yes a girl. 20 1/2 inches and 8lbs 10oz. We had to have a C-section, I will explain the details of that later though....

Why'd you name her Alexis? You know when she's 16 she's going to want... a Lexus.... (ok, bad joke) I actually like that name a lot. Congratulations! Glad she's happy healthy and so is the baby! :)

Why'd you name her Alexis? You know when she's 16 she's going to want... a Lexus.... (ok, bad joke) I actually like that name a lot. Congratulations! Glad she's happy healthy and so is the baby! :)
She's so precious with the peer pressure
Couldn't afford a car so she named her daughter Alexis (a Lexus)
She had hair so long that it looked like weave
Then she cut it all off now she look like Eve
And she be dealing with some issues that you can't believe
Single black female addicted to retail and well

hahaha, i'm awesome ^_^

Back