WOOT, had a baby.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

next generation street racers......

our other halfs are having revenge for all those times we were in the garage or under the car ^_^
Lol, mine contemplates that everyday she tries to do something with me and I'm doing something to my car. Tomorrow is gonna be like the 1st time in a few months we've done anything together, and it's mostly cause it's a bbq for one of my local car forums and I invited her to go with me

Holy crap.... B, I think you're going to have to make a hondaswapjr.com with all the offspring around here. Turbo, she's cute as hell and congrats on a healthy child. Glad to hear your wife is doing well also.
hahaha

hsjr :D

thats funny.

nick, congrats man. glad both are home and healthy :)

Always wondered, if the girl has a C section can you stick your thingy in her right a way or do you still need to give it a few weeks?

:lol::slap::lmao::lolhammer: Actually had to go advanced to get the smilies, but no you can't she'd still have to rest up cause of the stiches

Always wondered, if the girl has a C section can you stick your thingy in her right a way or do you still need to give it a few weeks?

2 words and a question mark....

mother fucker?

lol honestly if you had to push a giant kid out of a hole maybe a few centermeters long would you be for it?

lol i wasnt up for it after my shoulder reconstruction.....AND I NEVER SAY NO

2 words and a question mark....

mother fucker?

lol honestly if you had to push a giant kid out of a hole maybe a few centermeters long would you be for it?

lol i wasnt up for it after my shoulder reconstruction.....AND I NEVER SAY NO

C Section means they cut her belly open and went out that way, the baby never saw any pussy.

no you can't she'd still have to rest up cause of the stiches

What if she laid there like a 16 year old girl? It's not like she'd be doing any work.

C Section means they cut her belly open and went out that way, the baby never saw any pussy.

What if she laid there like a 16 year old girl? It's not like she'd be doing any work.
Unless your equipment is that small where she can't feel anything, if you're handling you business right she'll still move and any movement is a risk to tear those stiches

Unless your equipment is that small where she can't feel anything, if you're handling you business right she'll still move and any movement is a risk to tear those stiches

the other reason is because women are extremely fertile right after birth. 6 weeks isnt anything, my wife is tiny, she weighed a whole 84lbs when she got pregnant and she started to have complications early in the pregnancy, so 2 months into the pregnancy docs orders no sex. 7 months of no sex plus the 6 weeks afterwards, i thought i was going to stick her to the ceiling when we were finally able to.

Back