WOOT!!!! i just bought my motor :D

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cxjon

i just placed my order at hmotorsonline.com for my jdm d15b sohc vtec motor with tranny and eg6 strut bar :D

motor $435
tranny $150
eg6 strut bar $20
shipping $190

The down side to this all is that there out of stock of the tranny so it wont be delivered asap so i should get it may 6th :D i cant wait :D

i never really told anyone but yeah i lost it from feb 12th to may 12th. i have a limited license so i can drive to work and thats when i hit the deer. i own two hondas and a dodge colt , during last summer i drove the accord or the colt till my civic was done being fixed from hiting a deer last year. the deal is my mom pays my insurence inturn i pay for her cell phone, well she never switched my insurence back to my hatch. my insurence was on my assord that didn't work all summer fall and till december 3 when i got pulled over for speeding my insurence company was being dicks and wouldn't cover for me so i got a no insurence ticket a fine of 200 dollars and lost my license for three months

You don't have to lie, we all know the Wildlife Commission took it from you for involuntary deer saughter.

EDI Express (Steve's shipping co) BLOWS ASS. They got my engine here 2 weeks late. grrrr... Hope you have better luck!

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@Apr 20 2004, 11:27 AM
i never really told anyone but yeah i lost it from feb 12th to may 12th. i have a limited license so i can drive to work and thats when i hit the deer. i own two hondas and a dodge colt , during last summer i drove the accord or the colt till my civic was done being fixed from hiting a deer last year. the deal is my mom pays my insurence inturn i pay for her cell phone, well she never switched my insurence back to my hatch. my insurence was on my assord that didn't work all summer fall and till december 3 when i got pulled over for speeding my insurence company was being dicks and wouldn't cover for me so i got a no insurence ticket a fine of 200 dollars and lost my license for three months

that sucks, man.. im going through a similar ordeal.. apparently my license was suspended on all DoD installations effective november '03 for 1 year.. well i was never notified about this. i only got 2 tickets, 1 for no seatbelt and 1 for failure to stop at flashy red lights. but i just found out in february i didnt have a license for on-base when i tried to register my car. i had to get a memorandum saying i could drive to and from work only. blows ass.

but i can still race around off-post. :D

congrats on the motor, btw. im considering the same d15b route for my cx. sohc owns you.

:ph34r:

i want it now but i dont have time to swap till may any ways

steve from HMO called me and said my motor will be here wednesday or thursday :D the compression is 180 in all 4 :D i am happy

yeah steve is a great dude- i didn't get one of my the mounts with my complete changeover GSR and i called him on wed. afternoon to let him know- It was here on friday :)

Back