woot knife

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chadcharb

VIP
Woot.com has a bunch of differant kershaw folders to choose from today! I ordered 2 already, the asset and compound
http://www.woot.com/

Last edited:
They're cheap knives. I've got the 1940 compound. Great beater, I carry it duiring my summer job. Beat the shit out of it, its held up well. Only complaint is its really bulky. Kershaw quality performance, not so great in comfort or size. And the only one I wanted is sold out, fml.

Its been a while since I've wasted money on a knife... I've been considering getting a nice Bradley butterfly.

Nice! Makes me feel better about my $13 purchase lol
Ive been wanting to blow some money on a benchmade auto

if you are looking at out the fronts dont bother with the benchmades... they are more marketing and name recognition than anything else... and in all honesty simply not that good... the spring mech in them is weak and FAR too complex

for OTFs you want to look at Microtech... they pretty much set the standard

for side openers benchmades are not bad... but after playing around with the benchmade side opener my friend had me sharpen for him im actually not impressed with the side opening auto format at all and would much rather have my griptilian (or any other benchmade with the axis lock) it opens just as fast with a simple flick of the wrist (faster if you have the safety lock engaged on the auto)... and i can close it just as fast as i can open it with another flick of the wrist

Benchmade AXIS lock demonstration. - YouTube

autos are nice for the novelty and cool factor... but when compared to standard folders with the axis lock i just dont feel they make much practical sense

No not and otf. I would still want a side opener. Both are illegall in washington but a so auto is easier to hide

Butterflies are illegal in Ohio, it sucks :( I really want a cold steel triple action. Cold steel makes shitty knives, but it still would be neat.

Got the drone. Pretty cool 15 dollar knife. Not too big. Good sturdy blade, I wouldn't be afraid to do a bit of prying with it, sharp edge from the factory, haven't used it yet. My favorite part is the part of the frame that extends up to where the blade comes from when its open, it accepts the thumb stud, and acts as a good glass breaker/tactical non-lethal weapon.

Back