Woot New Motor!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Kovalski

Hi all long time no post..So my d15b7 is about to take a shit on me. I went to jap motors and bout a d15 vtec for this time around. Picked it up for 800$ no tranny, but the motor has 25k miles and is a jdm..WOOT..Buying a new stage1 exedy clutch and 8lb flywheel with a AEM fuel rail to give it a little more than the stock shit. One thing I will need to do before it all works out is to run my vtec wiring..:( doesn't look to easy but I will try. So this week it's going to be AWESOME!! Sufikation and me will have are hands dirty with a little bet of knowledge on are belts..We have been waiting to do a swap for some time know..Wish us luck..Will have photos to come..PEACE.

Haha Due the VTEC is simple... I actully Grounded out the VTEC to the chasie and set VTEC to ingage when my shift light turns on. Basicly I set the light to turn on at 4,800 RPM's or when ever but 4,800 -4,900 works and it comes on and So does VTEC haha! Quite nice and it was I beleive 2 wires... :)

I would avoid dropping money on the fuel rail. The stock Honda fuel system (minus fuel pump) has been proven to 400+ whp. I have been running ~250whp for over a year now on the stock lines, rail, and regulator.

:werd:

You can run turbo on the stock fuel rail, so there's absolutely no need for aftermarket stuff on an essentially stock single-cam...

Sweet I haven't order it yet.. I can buy something else than..Anyone know what helps the sSOHC, a little <Uper> have a 100 bills..Be cool let me know..renots!!:eek:

Back