Woot Off!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

arrrrrrrrrrrrgh, thar be a pirate shootin'majiggy.

Be prepared, the last several wootoffs have had their BoC in the afternoon of the second day.

From the item description of the wine saver thingy:
Look, @Lindsay25, don’t cry. We know it’s hard to be in this situation. You probably had a whole life planned out in your head. Kids, Roombas, Random Crap, the whole nine yards. You probably feel a great sense of loss. Well, that’s why we’re offering to sell you an Epicurean V-RC-150 Rechargable Wine Saver.

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

and that is my downfall, the computers here at work, every single fucking day, go slower than balls in the afternoon.
this is whats going to happen.
im going to get some dumb fuck customer on the phone asking stupid questions, then at the same time, i'll have a retard come to pick up a part at the counter.
then my computer is going to move slower than it ever has before and i'll miss the BOC.

it has happened for the past couple of woot-offs.

We're gonna be stuck on these damn DVDs for a while. :( I'm going home!

Everyone is saying in the discussion thread that this is what was in the last BoC. :p

Last edited:
FUCK!

i had it in my cart, but i forgot my 3digit CID on the CC...

so it errored aout, and then it sold out.

mother fucking fucker :(

FUCK!

i had it in my cart, but i forgot my 3digit CID on the CC...

so it errored aout, and then it sold out.

mother fucking fucker :(

i had the same happen - gah. i would put the code in, click the gold button, and then it'd grind for a bit and then return to the BOC woot page - no "YAY you got one" or email conf. so i don't think i did. though i went through the hoop 3x.

:( :( :( :( :(

I got the same distance had everything correct and hit submit....and it went back to the main page and showed sold out... mother %*$#()#$:ranting2:

i forgot to put in my password when filling out the order form.

then i got this:

There was an error placing your order. Please verify that all the fields below are correct and try again.

This sale is sold out.

cunt.

Back