Woot Off!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it's amazing how upset we get over a $3 item of randomness. lol

I was on the buy screen and i couldn't get any further =[

Ok what the HELL are you people talking about? o_O

WOOO! This is freakin amazing!!!

I just got home from work and i come home to this freakin ridiculous size box at my door :p

well i open the box, and then theres another box,, and then one more, and then the box under that says Samsung refurbished :)

I'm extremely happy and currently setting up what I got :) pics when I'm done, but for now take your guesses!

I just got home from work and i come home to this freakin ridiculous size box at my door :p

well i open the box, and then theres another box,, and then one more, and then the box under that says Samsung refurbished :)

I'm extremely happy and currently setting up what I got :) pics when I'm done, but for now take your guesses!

there should be no guessing games here.
we have been guessing forever since none of us has scored a boc.

just tell us already.
you sir, are a horrible person.

You're going to hell if you don't tell/show us what you got, sir.

Hell and prison and Davey Jones' locker.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME! ARGGHHHHHH MY AUTO BUY DIDN"T WORK FOR MY BOC. I'M SO ANGRY

Lucky you man. Lucky you.

I got a refurbished Samsung 5.1 Surround Sound :) I hooked it up last night and it sounds amazing haha :)

Back