woot off!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

My $59 target espresso maker even will make a solid puck...
Your $59 dollar POS looks like an anal probe. After I pull a shot with 2 inches of crema, I'll eat that with a spoon and then dump the shot on the floor. That's how I roll.

Love you, pickles.

Pre-infusion system for the best flavor. The fresh ground coffee is pre-infused for a few seconds prior to brewing. This forms a solid puck and ensures full aroma extraction.
don't quite follow

It's not set up like a traditional espresso machine with a boiler. I'm not exactly sure how the one I got works, but in the reviews, people complain about it not making a solid puck (the puck is the spent grounds in the portafilter). I don't give two shits about the puck, I don't drink the puck.

Your $59 dollar POS looks like an anal probe. After I pull a shot with 2 inches of crema, I'll eat that with a spoon and then dump the shot on the floor. That's how I roll.

Love you, pickles.

Lemme bust out the camera and show you some of my crema.

Solid puck means that inside the portafilter the coffee condenses the steam into water, and then into coffee.

Liquid puck means that it's just hot water going into the coffee in the portafilter, and it makes bitter and nasty nasty bitter coffee.

Imagine a coffee-flavored treat, like a tootsie-pop. Ok, that's what my coffee tastes like.

No Woot, no Google Voice, living in BFE sucks
:(:mad::angry::cockblocked::bash:
:kick::violin::bawling::angry2:
:fucktard::imfucktard:
:frown::disgust1::doh2::giveup:
:orly::yarly:

You can have it shipped to me and I'll reship it.

Living outside of CONUS sucks. :( I can commiserate.

Back