Woot off!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'm gonna be up for a while wathcing this

movning fast tonight

just got this in an email from woot:

Woot Happy Hour: You Won't Hate Yourself In The Morning
After a hard day on the clock, what better way to unwind than with a one-hour mini-Woot-Off? We call it Woot Happy Hour, it'll happen maybe a few times a month, and you can only find out about it from our Twitter feed. Now you can stop staying up nights wondering whether you should join the 1.6 million people following @woot on Twitter. Obviously, you should. (And don't worry - as you'll soon see, we'll still have regular old Woot-Offs, too.)
more info: Woot : Woot Happy Hour: No, You Can?t Run A Tab
Woot's Twitter feed: woot.com (woot) on Twitter

mini woot offs? its like they are giving out free cocaine, but you dont know when, so you'll have a bunch of tweakers hugging their internet waiting for it to happen.

son of a bitch. i check it on a woot app on my phone and it doesnt tell me when theres a woot off so im just now realizing its goin on! dammit stupid app

i just have the woot watcher add on for firefox.
gives me a description in the lower right corner, and gives me a boop noise when the item changes, usually changes once a night, but every once in a while, it goes off ever few minutes, thus signifying a woot off.
works great.

But I did buy Toy Story 1 & 2 BD/DVD combos for $10.76 out da do' tonight. :D

Buy one of those flying UFO things. They won't go away. =[

Its gone now, so is the woot off. WITH NO BAGS OF CRAP

Last edited:
its on again!!!!

damn you woot for toying with my emotions like this!!!

Back