1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

woot! zunerific

Discussion in 'Computers, Games, Electronics etc' started by jamesA, Oct 8, 2009.

1. jamesA

jamesA Well known pissed off telephone guy VIP

Craigslist finally came through, I found a pretty much new 30gb Zune for sale on there within 10 miles of my house for 70 bucks. I told the guy to load a song on it and make sure it's charged so when I come to get it so I know it works.

It'll be SO nice to have a music player for the prewires and jobs where there isn't anyone there and no music.

2. Drake

Drake Well-Known Member VIP

Good on ya homie. I have a Halo 3 edition Zune 30. I love it, I will be moving on up to a Zune HD here pretty soon.

3. jamesA

jamesA Well known pissed off telephone guy VIP

This thing is pretty badass. 30 gigs was enough for my entire music collection, and I still have 20 gigs left. I could of sworn I had more music than that though.

Anyway, I'm learning new shit with it as I go. I finally renamed it and got it to auto sync. I connected to my wireless with it.

One of these days when I get a server going in the house I will be able to get it to sync with it.

4. Drake

I love the Zune pass as well. And here soon they are going to integrate the Zune marketplace and the 360 to be even tighter.

5. 94civicturbo

94civicturbo New Member

i had a zune 80gb and it was a piece of shit. it froze constantly and had like a 3 hour battery charge

6. Drake

Ive had mine for a few years now and have not had a single issue other than the Leap Year bug but that was addressed the following day. I only want a Zune HD well because its badass.

7. 94civicturbo

94civicturbo New Member

man idk... i think it may have just been the 80gb versions?

8. Korax

Korax New Member

I have had my first gen (30 aswell) for a long time. Still works perfectly. It froze at the begining and had some other bugs but thier firmware releases fixed it.. Maybe you didn't have your 80 long enough. I also have no experience with the newer ones.

9. 94civicturbo

94civicturbo New Member

thats probably why, i gave up after like 2 months of screwing with it... oh well...

10. BodyDroppedNikes

BodyDroppedNikes ...PENDEJO.... VIP

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted