woot! zunerific

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
Craigslist finally came through, I found a pretty much new 30gb Zune for sale on there within 10 miles of my house for 70 bucks. I told the guy to load a song on it and make sure it's charged so when I come to get it so I know it works.

It'll be SO nice to have a music player for the prewires and jobs where there isn't anyone there and no music.

Good on ya homie. I have a Halo 3 edition Zune 30. I love it, I will be moving on up to a Zune HD here pretty soon.

This thing is pretty badass. 30 gigs was enough for my entire music collection, and I still have 20 gigs left. I could of sworn I had more music than that though.

Anyway, I'm learning new shit with it as I go. I finally renamed it and got it to auto sync. I connected to my wireless with it.

One of these days when I get a server going in the house I will be able to get it to sync with it.

I love the Zune pass as well. And here soon they are going to integrate the Zune marketplace and the 360 to be even tighter.

Ive had mine for a few years now and have not had a single issue other than the Leap Year bug but that was addressed the following day. I only want a Zune HD well because its badass.

I have had my first gen (30 aswell) for a long time. Still works perfectly. It froze at the begining and had some other bugs but thier firmware releases fixed it.. Maybe you didn't have your 80 long enough. I also have no experience with the newer ones.

Back