Wootoff!!!! ...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

woot-off done

Well, you didn’t get the Bag of Crap, you didn’t get unlock the Lightning Round, you missed out on the Wil Wheaton shirt which you won’t be able to get until tomorrow, and you didn’t manage to set any new Woot-off records. Pretty miserable performance, huh? But we’re not gonna send you home emptyhanded. Bobby, tell them what we’ve got.
It’s the Woot.com Home Game! A pair of flashing USB lights sets the tone in your kitchen, computer room or den! Put them by your toaster and pretend the toast is the next item that’s just about to appear! Turn them on at your garage sale so people will know the offers are for a limited time only! And when you’re ready to get rid of those people? You’ve got the Screaming Monkey! With desert camouflage cape, the Screaming Monkey will fly right into the face of danger… and scream at it! The sound of a million angry Wooters crying out that they didn’t get what they wanted, distilled into one furry friend. Monkey and Lights, that’s the Woot.com Home Game! Back to you, Winkie!
Thanks, Bobby. Sorry, contestant, that things didn’t go your way. But better luck next time, huh? And that’s all the time we’ve got tonight, until next time, remember, keep that wallet at the ready because you never know when it’s coming next! Maybe even… tomorrow! I’m Winkie Dealaday, goodnight!

fucking sweet i just came home and got some wootoff lights and a screaming monkey :D

ive been wanting some wootoff lights for a while now

im going to set them up on my cube at work whenever there is a wootoff :D

nicely done

be sure to let us know what you get

Back