Wootoff!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

E_SolSi

Member of the 20 nut club
VIP
thats right bitches

gold-light.gif
WOOTOFF!!!
gold-light.gif

wooot woot wooot woot wooot ya im a pelican bitches and really drunk. this better b a drunk thead mr esol si .............fuk

I'm not allowed to go there at work...
wooot woot wooot woot wooot ya im a pelican bitches and really drunk. this better b a drunk thead mr esol si .............fuk

Quit raiding your moms wine cooler stash! ^_^

Call me crazy or an :alcoholic:but Vodka is for women... Give me some Jack or = whiskey, or some spiced rum. Now thats some win right there! :D

6 Foot Lighted USB Cable

$0.99

• + $5 shipping

seriously? who would pay 6x product cost for shipping?

awesome, i was hoping to have something good to do while at work today.

Shipping cost over the internet is a joke....its a profit thing for these guys and they think we're idiots....

"okay buddy I'll sell you this sweet little item for a reduced price but I will sodomize you when it comes to shipping b/c we both know shipping doesn't cost that much"

well the thing with woot is EVERYTHING is $5.00 shipping. but yeah, i freaking hate it when they do it, especially fleabayers.

BUY NOW for only $2.99. standard shipping is $34.99.

and WTF is "standard shipping??????," ive bought books and standard shipping was media mail that took 2-3 weeks! most of the time its been USPS priority. lastly, UPS can suck their own brown ......

WOOT

woot also sells up to 3 of the item for the same $5 shipping

so 3 of those cables would have cost $8

seeing that the price of them pretty much everywhere else is about $6 +shipping... even at the one cable price its still not a bad deal

ok so the wootoff is over and i never heard of or saw a boc. anyone else?

Back