Wootoff

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lswhitecivic

VIP
Damn it Woot...this stupid game you must play to get a bag of crap is retarded to all hell. There's not way to beat the damn thing.

I think I'm going to say screw this damn thing and go to bed.

98% of the BOC's are between 4 and 6pm EST.

Not sure what they are doing this time around....

but if its a level 5 bag then you have to beat all 5 levels before you can buy correct ?

I'm thinking its a damn April Fools thing. I got to level 3 once and then at one point there were things on both sides as I was moving...absolutely no way to dodge. Gay

EDIT: And now its just saying service unavailable when I click I want one, so the damn game won't even load.

well i got to level 4 once but thats before i was logged in, but since i cant get off level bc of both paths being blocked, so im with you im leaning toward april fools

i think they have it posted april fools at the bottom now, im perty sure that wasent there the first time i read it

Bastards...I'm going to bed. And damn you east coasters are up late.

got to be fake. im done with it ughh

I think the april fools joke is that you're going to tell everything else to fuck off while you try your god damnest to win a bag of crap.

I was wondering what in the hell was going on last night. *shakes fist at Woot*

:/ Idk if I'd cheat if I got the opportunity to. I really wish it would have worked last night. It was on level 3 and I made it to level 4 today...

Back