wootofffffff

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

weeeeeeeeeeeee

No BOC between 4 and 7 it seems. looks like this may go on for another day.

woohooo picked up the vacuum sealer for $17. stores wanted like 40 bucks for them last time i looked.

Woot said:
Say you had a friend who needed, uh, basil. Yeah, basil. This guy cooks. A lot. Sometimes he wakes up and immediately starts cooking. Maybe he’s got a problem, but it’s not your place to judge. Besides, you’re making $80 a pop selling him basil. He’s a grownup, let him face his problems.

Anyway, we’re getting way off track.

So say this friend suddenly lives pretty far away, but he still wants basil. Maybe he can’t find any in his new hometown, or maybe it’s too expensive there or maybe it’s not as high quality as he prefers. So he wants you to start shipping it to him.

Well then you could totally use something like this Rival Vacuum Sealer! It locks out air, thereby eliminating the risk of freezer burn. And since there’s no air, there’s nothing to carry small particles of your basil out into the open air where people can smell it.

Oh yeah, in this hypothetical situation everyone who ships packages really hates basil for some reason, and they’ll consider arresting you if they catch you. We know, it’s super lame, but in this completely hypothetical world the country’s run by super uptight hypocrites who’d rather have you kill yourself with cigarettes or booze than enjoying a kinder, natural hi-...meal cooked with basil. Why? Because a long time ago some guy in the lumber industry was afraid that, uh…basil would replace wood as a cheaper, more reliable resource for paper and building materials.

This is getting more into the hypothetical politics of this whole thing than we wanted, but you get the point. Oxygen is the enemy. It allows freezer burn, it causes your ingredients to degrade over time, and it cramps your style in the post office. Get this sealer: it’s got an easy Press/Hold & Release System, an Open/Cancel Button, and Hands-Free/Seal Indicator Lights, so anyone with an IQ over “tree stump” can use it.

lol

I saw the grow light right after they sold out. Probably woulda grabbed one of those. I'm watching it to see if the mattresses come up. They had them on a couple weeks back and I spaced it out the whole day because I was busy, and ended up remembering after the item changed. Anyone remember ever seeing them put mattresses on during a wootoff?

HAH! This shirt is on shirt.woot right now.

Instruments_Of_Ctrll20Detail.png

I saw the grow light right after they sold out. Probably woulda grabbed one of those. I'm watching it to see if the mattresses come up. They had them on a couple weeks back and I spaced it out the whole day because I was busy, and ended up remembering after the item changed. Anyone remember ever seeing them put mattresses on during a wootoff?

Mattresses?

yeah, like the thing you sleep on?

anyway, it's like coming up on BOC hour.

get your refresh ready!

Back