wooWOO RSR soon to be for Sols

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

asmallsol

Super Moderator
Email to RSR

[mailto:asmallsol@yahoo.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2003 4:12 PM
To: info@rs-r.com
Subject: ExMag exhaust for the Honda del Sol

Hi, I have read alto about your exhaust, and drove an integra with one of your ExMag catback on it. For a modified car, it was so quiet and I loved it. So I went to your site, and was disappointed to see, that you do not offer a catback for the del Sol. I did some reading and found out that you offered the ExMag system long ago. I would like to know if you have any of the old catbacks for the sol left over? If that is not possible, has RS-R ever considered re introducing the ExMag for the del Sol and if so, when can I expect that? I am a very active member on honda-tech.com, hondaswap.com, and also Teamdelsol, and every time a question regarding the ExMag system, there are plenty of sol owners saying that they would love to buy one if it were offered. The demand is there to produce it. I currently have a Thermal R&D catback and it is so loud. Lately, it has started to get even louder, and is rusting, so it is now time for a new one. I would love to put an RS*R catback on my car. I am currently searching around and trying to find just an RSR Axle back however, I would rather just buy the full catback if it were possible. Lastly, if one is being developed, could you put in a suggestion to allow plenty of clearance for a Rear Swaybar.

Thank you,

Collin

Responce

Collin,

We have just placed an order for Del Sol Exhausts.  They will be coming in February. 

Thanks,

Koji Ikeda

RS-R

Director of Sales and Marketing

tel: (310) 518-5450

fax: (310) 518-5491

e-mail: koji@rs-r.com

www.rs-r.com

Woo WOOOOOOO only 2 more months of loud exhaust. FUCK THERMAL

:woo:

coo beans :thumbsup:

I'm stuck with my stock exhaust which DomesKilla can't even hear. :p

hmm i might consider getting a exmag. my exhaust is so loud right now, gets very annoying, but i want to get a new car so i might just wait.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Dec 23 2003, 08:52 AM
didnt someone on here already post about this not long ago? :unsure:

I posted it probally 6 months ago but in the email said, "ah next month blah blah blah" Then the next email (about 2 months ago) they said they still have not designed it. Now there is atleast an acutal date.

Back