woowoo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
I just got mah stickers today, TPP told me he got his so i checked my mail and there they were.

s4081d7ce0001b.jpg

btw B you got really sloppy handwriting. but thats probably cause you did quite a few of these. :p

Originally posted by Soichiro-Honda@Apr 17 2004, 08:28 PM
Wow you got some stickers.
You spend too much time online making stupid threads....
So what are you gonna put them on?

Wow I got stickers
I got online to thank B for my stickers...you spend too much time online making stupid remarks that always tear the thread into the opposite direction I want it to go.
I'm going to put them on my Honda.

Why do you have an out for me? what the fuck did I ever do to you? Nothing. that's right, this is the internet so try to fuck off and shut the hell up, and you don't have to read it if you think it's stupid.

Originally posted by Soichiro-Honda@Apr 18 2004, 02:28 AM
Wow you got some stickers.
You spend too much time online making stupid threads....
So what are you gonna put them on?

You spend too much time on Earth sucking up oxygen.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Apr 17 2004, 08:36 PM

Why do you have an out for me? what the fuck did I ever do to you? Nothing. that's right, this is the internet so try to fuck off and shut the hell up, and you don't have to read it if you think it's stupid.

I dont know what you are talking about ''I have it out for you'', and pointlessly your just starting an argument.

Really I did'nt see the point in making a thread when you could have probably got him on AIM but that just me.

Originally posted by Soichiro-Honda+Apr 18 2004, 02:47 AM-->
revolution8k
@Apr 17 2004, 08:36 PM

I dont know what you are talking about ''I have it out for you'', and pointlessly your just starting an argument.

Really I did'nt see the point in making a thread when you could have probably got him on AIM but that just me.

The point is he got them, many have been waiting, and he is happy about it, so like the saying goes,"If you ain't got something nice to say, shut the fuck up"

:toot:
I got mine today too. Yeah, B wasn't the top of his class in penmanship, but the computer doesn't care.

Originally posted by Soichiro-Honda+Apr 17 2004, 08:47 PM-->
revolution8k
@Apr 17 2004, 08:36 PM

Every time I make a thread or a comment and you see it you find something to fucking nitpick and crack on me about. It's pointless, get over it and get off my ass already.

It's the MEMBERS LOUNGE it's meant for basically pointless threads in which the members can chit chat abotu pretty much anything and everything. But according to you, I'm not allowed to use it. I could have gotten him on AIM, but lo and behold, he's NOT on aim at the moment.

I put it on here because many have been waiting (as was stated) and many will see this, find they got their stickers and thank him too.

Why is it so fucking wrong for me to thank him on an open fucking forum?

Please, get a life and stay away from me.

enough of the bickering!!! jesus!! anymore bickering in this thread and i WILL lock it and you WILL get warned. i dont give a shit who you are. this is a first and final warning people.

Originally posted by Soichiro-Honda+Apr 17 2004, 06:56 PM-->
@Apr 17 2004, 08:50 PM
"If you ain't got something nice to say, shut the fuck up"

I do not see many people going by that line around HondaSwap.

yeah well hes got a point. everybody complains about stuff here. he definetly isnt the first to complain.

and i agree.. rev8k is a post whore

Fuck it all guys. I came on here to show my appreciation for B gettin my stickers to me. Why is that so fucking hard?

I don't give a fuck about post count. But since everyone else seems to care, B could you just fucking erase it and not count them?

Fuck it TPP, lock this shit down.

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back