Word Perfect

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

StealthMode

Kung Foolin'
Anyone know where to download a WordPerfect viewer? I'm doing a group project in my International Business class and my partner only has WP. She emailed me her half of the paper, but I can't download it.

This post belongs in our Computers, Games, Electronics etc Forum. Please look for your post there.

:moved:

Thanks,

The Moderating Team

^^^ Thanks, I completely forgot to post it there.

I also emailed her and told her to save it to a text file. Is it .txt, or .rtf or what?

.rtf = Rich Text format. its generic and MSword can open it.

Paying for software, like paying for music, is futile.

Unless it's a company that needs the money. Photoshop shouldn't cost $600 or whatever. It shouldn't.

And Music... oh my god, steal more music. Madonna is all pissed off that she isn't making her money - Fuck her and her money. She buys villas, mansions, planes, .. small countries for shit's sakes. And she does this with maybe 18 hours of work per year. So sad, too bad lesbo dirtbag.

I'd only download...erm...buy....Microsoft Office for Excell and PowerPoint. I use OpenOffice for everything else. I looked at prices at a local Staples...$120 for Excell alone? Fucking A, it's not that good. $350 for MS Office home edition? Fuck that shit.

Limewire > MS.

OOOh, that reminds me. Is there something that is free, comparable to (if not, better than) PowerPoint? I don't have PP on my computer. And I got Word, Excel, etc for free. Got it from one of my dad's friends. Just downloaded it, and didn't register.

Gnarly. I'll have to check it out tonight. Hopefully I'll be done with this damn group project by then.

My company tried to be "budget I.T." and switch people to OpenOffice... Yeah... that lasted about 3.8 seconds... :rollseyes:

It wasn't BAD... But MSOffice is just so much nicer..

And actually Chris... My company is cheap.. So they usually give me the cheap version of something.. Like standard office.. then i upgrade myself to Office Pro. :wink:

I ask for photoshop... I get Paint Shop Pro.. I DONT THINKS SO! CS2 > PSP.

I ask for Adobe Acrobat so that I can make PDF indexes, and things like that... they get me acrobat STANDARD not PRO, which is what enables PDF indexes... :\

Back