Word

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

slohnda

yoo!@ im back.. sort of! i guess this site is no longer filtered by the library, i can finally get on. hoho.

im like, in the army now. its pretty fun. im at fort gordon, ga. I MISSED YOU GUYS. ALOT. REALLY. :p
im stuck here without a car for a few more weeks and then i can have my beast of a cx here. i miss it :(
its patiently waiting for me, though, with fresh tires and a new cd player. icantwait.

ok, time to get ready for another formation. wee@* later guys.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@May 31 2003, 09:19 PM
So how did you like basic?

best experience of my life. ft benning is elite. i enjoyed it thoroughly.. im sort of sad it is over. :unsure:

i cant wait to get to a regular unit, though.. but i still have like 6 months of ait left. fuuun.

word. im on lock down for real. i can only go off-post on saturday for like the next 7 weeks. gayness.. but in 7 weeks i get my car, can live off post, etc etc.!

Originally posted by slohnda@Jun 4 2003, 12:53 AM
word. im on lock down for real. i can only go off-post on saturday for like the next 7 weeks. gayness.. but in 7 weeks i get my car, can live off post, etc etc.!

Once you're out of Basic, it is a whole new Army. The biggest mistake they make is sending kids outta highschool to basic and then straight to Germany. We ahve them getting arrested, breaking shit and getting chaptered every other week it seems. Glad to see your experiance was a good one, Benning is squared away for the most part.

If you get to go off post, we've got a shop off of Manchester EXPY. Nu Deal Autotrendz...You should check us out. (706)221-4428

Will

Back