Work Christmas Parties...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Bob Vila

ɐןıʌ qoq
Admin
VIP
Who has one? Did you go?

Mine is today, free food from chili's :) I'm eating and then bounching from that shizit :)

mine was yesterday, 3pm.

in otherwords, i wasn't invited.

so, i threw one for my 3rd shift crew.... and had a No Fear last night for myself.... and everyone else i work with. so i had a no fear by myself.... :(

well did you at least dance? you know, get on w/your bad self?

any handicap bathroom action?

hook it up y0-

Yeah my works party is on Monday from about 12-3pm
at Laskara in Wallingford (dinner at that place is like $50-70 a plate)

Originally posted by sisteve@Dec 18 2003, 10:18 AM
well did you at least dance? you know, get on w/your bad self?

any handicap bathroom action?

hook it up y0-

dance? no.

jeremy? no.

hook it up? a couple cables on our new $16,000 cisco gsr router :)

damn, yall parties suck!
ours was last sat. night, from 7pm till midnight at our corporate building. free food and OPEN BAR!! wooot! i took full advantage of that one :D it also had dancing and kereokie n shit

the one I am going to today is for my "unit" there is a campus wide Holiday Party tomorrow night at a place called the aquaturf, $80 bucks a couple, 7pm to 1a.m. Choice of Filet mignon, baked shrimp, Chicken something or other and OPEN bar all night.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 18 2003, 08:11 AM
yes. i have to work fucking NYE. see the avalon thread :(

we get new years eve and day off! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Cali work > CT work

do do all the 1st shift guys :(

its jsut me, the new guy, who gets the bitch shift, the bitch work, the bitch salary, and needs to climb up the bitch ladder

Originally posted by B16@Dec 18 2003, 09:39 AM
Cali work > CT work

Werd to that my works party is tomarrow night, it is at a swanky hotel, with an open bar, and dancing. The best part is that I work for the county so this the tax payers dollars at work here... :D

Had it on Monday at the Chop House.

Excellent steaks ($20-$30 depending on the cut), had app's, dinner, dessert and drinks, all on the boss.

Yeah it was a good night. :)

Back