Work Emotion Copies 15 4x100 13LBS - CHEAP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bublik

Wheels: Work Emotion TR 15x6.5
Weight: 13LBS
Color: Flat Black
Tires: Khumo 711 205/50/15(Under 1000 miles on them)
Price: $649 NEGOTIABLE
Offset: 40mm

The wheels were just demo's and have been on the car for about 1.5 months or less. These have as of now 0 scratches, marks, etc. For $30 extra I can throw in Muteki Black lugnuts. The wheels are perfect without a scratch and the tires are basically brand new. Since you are buying from me, I would preffer cash. we do accept credit cards and paypal as well.

PICS:

DEMO
closeupPS.jpg

exitPS.jpg

WERE DEMOD on this car too
DSC01555.JPG

DSC01559.JPG

Bump if you view this.

Um yeah..... my moms accord has Wworks, but he said these copies, so the question still stands?

Sorry, didn't read the whole title, and the fact that they are copies was not mentioned in the main body. It seems awefully inexpensive for real ones...

They are our wheel. They are made and distributed by Truehonda Inc. under www.rimstogo.com. I bought these for 455 and added some tires for another 400. Cmon its a steal for that price!

Originally posted by MikeBergy@Dec 8 2004, 02:36 AM
Sorry, didn't read the whole title, and the fact that they are copies was not mentioned in the main body. It seems awefully inexpensive for real ones...
[post=428288]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes they are copies - but real works are cast as well ;). For a 13LB wheel, I dont think there should be problems.

Paint is perfect.Tires have 99% tread front and rear.

not all are cast alot are forged, and besides that there cast are duraluminum soooooo...... There hot looking though and for that price.

Rota Slipstream = 450 Shipped for 15"
Rota Slipstream = 509 Shipped for 16"

I dont want to say anything else becuase we are not an official sponsor.

Back