Work From Home?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

djyox

I know all of you have somewhere came across this crap....its everywhere, on your car/truck windows when you come out of a movie, or mall, people calling you, mailing you, all over the internet and in your e-mail.....now I have a question for you, are there any real jobs where you can work from home....ya know the ones that you don't have to pay to get a "job"

:lol:

i knew a guy who did medical transcription at home and said he made some decent money with it. he replied to one of those work at home ads.

nah just get you a flock of fine ass hoes, take em out to the street corner everyday and let them make all your money for ya while you sit comfortably in your chair looking at HondaSwap. shit depending on how many hoes you got and how good they are, you could make a few G's :)

you dont pay for shit. you let the John's (pimp slang for customers) pay for the hoes. you just get a large chunk of what they bring home to you and give them very little. BUT depending on how you treat them is how good they will be to you.

web development is a nice steady from home job. I am starting to get the San Antonio, TX small businesses all locked down for me to do. Just have to find 1 person to help you get someone's page to do and then offer them like 10% and they find you a lot more. Trust me, its working!

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Apr 23 2003, 10:24 PM
nah just get you a flock of fine ass hoes,

i believe the correct term is "a stable"

I tried this b4..Most ppl tried this b4..

Sign up at sixfigureincome :p ...U had to get people to join and then have them buy stuff :unsure: ..They sent me 10+emails a day and I had mail from them every monday...

I hate these fuking scams :angry:

Originally posted by ¸.·´¯`·»BØاTêÃ_€Rx«·´¯`·.¸+Apr 24 2003, 11:29 PM-->
@Apr 24 2003, 10:51 PM
fucking up the column widths.

Guess it is a bit to long...Hmm..Where do I go to change it?

:lol: good question! i'd like to change mine too actually.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy+Apr 25 2003, 12:12 AM-->
Originally posted by ¸.·´¯`·»BØاTêÃ_€Rx«·´¯`·.¸@Apr 24 2003, 11:29 PM
jeff
@Apr 24 2003, 10:51 PM
fucking up the column widths.

Guess it is a bit to long...Hmm..Where do I go to change it?

:lol: good question! i'd like to change mine too actually.

Lol..Its a beach to log in I tell ya..

edit:lol...ty mods

Back