work passwords

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'll agree that a degree will help get you in, but it's not the only way.

True- but R&D that builds upon work done by a ton of PhDs will typically require a degree. :D

Einstein couldn't walk and chew gum, and Abe Lincoln accidentally shot himself while shaving, but we still have mutated babies in Japan and affirmative action, so that proves something, right?

bump.

it's change password day again and i am out of ideas for things i can remember. :( ugh. every 6 weeks FTL

bump.

it's change password day again and i am out of ideas for things i can remember. :( ugh. every 6 weeks FTL

You get 6 weeks? Damn. We're pretty much all token-based.

I barely get a week out of some of mine, and let's not get into the daily passwords.

vasco
DP-Go-6.jpg

I use a moving password. So I use like a simple name with additions to in an almost sequence. Except the sequence is a list that is random I have, but it moves down the list. So it comes off random but is really just off the list of random I have. I hate having to change mine, as I have like 19 different programs I use on the daily basis.

Have to change it every 3 months I believe. At least 1 upper, 1 lower, 1 number, 1 symbol. I changed it today and already forgot. Uh oh...

Einstein couldn't walk and chew gum, and Abe Lincoln accidentally shot himself while shaving, but we still have mutated babies in Japan and affirmative action, so that proves something, right?

Wtf was I talking about, jeeeesus.

One upper, one number, cannot be similar to the last password. Here's what I do:

Old password: Password24
New Password: Temporary12345
Change again: Password25

:ph34r:

Ah, it was a criticism of events in history that are generally considered to be great advances, but in reality cause severe problems. I think I was making fun of technology and progress and how we never learn from history. But I was too drunk to verbalize it clearly.

Sorry continue with your talk of uppers and lowers and how you mix them together.

Someone missed the memo on how to make a passphrase.

Back