Work safe funny pictures

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The only one I can't read is Illinois, what the heck does it say?

EJBFY.jpg

Last edited:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOH... haha it's a tramp stamp. Nice.

I was looking at that on my phone, and I couldn't figure out what was funny about a tramp on a stamp, didn't know it was a tattoo until I look at it now on my desktop. That is brilliant.

Ha I totally didn't get that one when I looked at it earlier... NOW I GET IT! Lol that's funny.

Which one is the not work safe picture? I took the George Washington one down because of the cursing but I can substitute another funny picture for the tattoo one if it isn't cool either.

Which one is the not work safe picture? I took the George Washington one down because of the cursing but I can substitute another funny picture for the tattoo one if it isn't cool either.

I thought they were both funny, but then again I work at a very laid back company.

The networks that some members here use while at work are anything but laid back. Mine included.

I work for the federal government, so, yeah.

Although most of the people I work with remember when pinups were OK, and smoking in the office was normal, pictures like that are actually against my AUP.

Last edited:
Back