Work sucks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Havok

Stop calling Nextel!
79 people working, 100 calls holding. It's Christmas Eve, what is wrong with people? I have to work from 10-9, I'm sure it's this way with other wireless companies if they are even open. So basically, if you are having a problem with your Nextel phone, do me a favor and don't call in. :) Or you can wait about 9 1/2 minutes for someone. Even the managers are taking calls, which is funny because they haven't been on the phones in years.

man, that sucks. i don't have nextel, so i'm NOT calling you. :D but i could just to bother you... or take up time pretending like you ARE working...

Post your work number! lol. What kinds of problems are people having today?

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Dec 24 2004, 01:59 PM
Post your work number! lol. What kinds of problems are people having today?
[post=436820]Quoted post[/post]​

Just being asshats--no one wants to take the time to look at the bill, so they just call in and wait 10 minutes--without looking at the bill, and start bitching. I always just say "If you look at page xx, it clearly states that I am right and you are wrong." That's a direct quote :p

Originally posted by Havok@Dec 24 2004, 02:31 PM
Just being asshats--no one wants to take the time to look at the bill...
[post=436827]Quoted post[/post]​

Who the fuck looks at their bills on Christmas Eve? There's plenty of time to cry about them AFTER Christmas. :p

Back