Votes: 0 0.0%
  • sell the sti

• quit

• have 234214 kids and coll

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Mar 15 2005, 10:09 PM-->
@Mar 15 2005, 09:05 PM
Salary? Shit join the military that you can complain about salary :(
[post=474024]Quoted post[/post]​

i'm too much of a pussy to join the army. i'd get fired. lol
[post=474026]Quoted post[/post]​

big people make big targets :ph34r: :gunfight:

Move to DC and spit a bunch of mixed babies out =) we all know you like black =) once you go black you don't go back right?

well B, if it makes you feel any better i work at that Gap.

-no hot girls ever go in there

-thinnest ones are like a size 8

-i make $7/hr

-they make gay guys cloths

Fuck that. I'm salary, and there better be a fucking emergency or my hand held out for OT before I do extra hours. OT is 1.5. Past 4 hours OT is doubletime. I can take it in pay, or take it in comp time off. Plus I get 10 hours vacation and 8 hours sick leave every month on top of regular holidays.

I may get paid less, but I work in a low rent area, and I have a very relaxed atmosphere. Sorry for your luck B, but that's why you're getting paid more than us.

Black is OK...........done em all but mexican(I wouldn't mind). Haven't found a difference yet besides the amount of curly in the pubes.

at least you got a job. fuck i've been layed off for about 2 weeks. I'm still waiting for my interview for Advanced auto parts. I used to get payed by the hour doing construction. I loved it till the job ran scarce.It was fun pulling 500 a week. But it sucked when it rained or had no material. Now i'm just looking for a steady job.
look on the bright side.....you'll live :p

Black is OK...........done em all but mexican(I wouldn't mind). Haven't found a difference yet besides the amount of curly in the pubes.
[post=474094]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

black ''cooder'' smelt. Mexican pussy squirted ( tasted like piss). I love my blonde.....she gets soaked. And damn her pussy tastes good :wavetowel2:

LMAO

cockpunch

black ''cooder'' smelt. Mexican pussy squirted ( tasted like piss).

:puke: :puke: :puke:

you know some girls loose some control of their bladder when they get off...?
very well could have been piss

bahahahhahaha, piss mouth
:puke:

yeah, i was laid off for a month payin bills off the money i had been tryin to save for a new car, and just got hired back, so now ill be workin 10hrs a week, which will be just enough to pay my cell phone bill and keep gas in the hooptie.

part time jobs = t3h gh3y

Back