Work, What do you do?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

senior network administrator / managed services provider / vice president of green-orb inc.

Thats how my last job was, I used to be a Small Engine Mechanic. I worked on lawn equipment. riders, push-mowers, generators, pressure washers and then I moved to 2 cycle engines ^_^. great during the summer, I mean great business, but slow in the winter. You only have so many space/torpedo heaters and chainsaws in the winter,

exactly. besides the mixing and driving i keep the engines maintained. mostly what i do during the winter.

Sales Manager at a Honda/Toyota/Hyundai store.

28538_396527807216_687132216_4490781_659083_n.jpg

Dude you autocross busses for a living? Awesome!

Professional Student: I am finishing up a poly sci degree and waiting to hear from law schools at the moment, the VA benes don't hurt.

Sr. Worker's Compensation Adjuster

I tell people they are full of shit when they try to put in a claim through their job and tell them to go back to fucking work you lazy fraudulent piece of shit. There are 1000's of people that would love you have your job.

Or if it's legit i feel bad and give them money

wish you were my case worker

We have a teardrop we turn around in, and I put it down a little too hard coming out. Wound up doing a 180 and going back into the tear drop lol.

I own a share of a family construction company that we operate.

At that I'm mostly unemployed and I have a bachelors degree in management chilling on the shelf collecting dust.

Design Engineer for an OE automotive company. I design the highly marked up add-ons you buy at the stealership. This gem was one of my first

ROOF-RACK-CROSS-BARS_mid.jpg

I'm an Aircraft A&P (airframe and powerplant) mechanic. For the last 4 years, i've been overhauling Pratt and Whitney PT6A and PT6T series turbine engines.

1st pic is a PT6T-3B.. 1800 HP at take-off.. Goes into Bell 212, Bell 412 and Sikorsky S-58 Helo's.

2nd pic is a PT6T Reduction Gearbox going together

3rd Pic is my ugly mug with one of my latest projects at work.. PT6A-67AG. Goes into an Air Tractor 802. 1350 HP

PT6T.jpg

RGB Build1.jpg

pt6a-67ag.jpg

Also I don't remember if I mentioned this, but I'm a full time student getting a AS degree in Science ( = nothing) and then I will transfer somewhere for something related to software engineering, or systems information technician or ... something like that. Haven't decided yet.

Im an Investment Advisor

Im the Client Relationship Manager for my firm...and IT guy and every other thing needed......

We trade options and complex trading strategies.

I miss my days as a highschool kid working at einsteins and boston market lol those were fun simple days.

Also I don't remember if I mentioned this, but I'm a full time student getting a AS degree in Science ( = nothing) and then I will transfer somewhere for something related to software engineering, or systems information technician or ... something like that. Haven't decided yet.
stop taking science classes and switch to math. math will count, science won't.

stop taking science classes and switch to math. math will count, science won't.
Its called Science but all it is, is just math courses. I'm just taking a few sciences becauase there are only SO many maths. I've had, Algebra, Trig, Stat, next semester is Cal, and as far as science I've had, Physical, Chem (D=no credit), and I'm taking Bio now. I want to take physics. I love math, and I love computers.

*edit, the only other math course is Cal 2 and I would have to find at least 6-8 people (myself included) just to have that class opened up, so imma just take it when I get to a university. I'm thinking Clemson but I doubt I'll be able to get in.

Im a boat mechanic. also do some captain work.

Back