Work?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i told Julie Robert's brother ("b" movie rated actor Eric Roberts) to go fuck himself on the set of the movie National Security.

He was being a fucking prick to me and I flat out cussed his ass out.

background: i was on the movie set because the production company was renting out my company's property for the movie shoot. I got 4 weeks off and 20 hours of overtime and all the food i could eat for just opening a fucking locked door every morning and closing it every night :p

got to play basketball with martin lawrence and hung out with that big black guy....forget his name, but he is like godzilla size.

fun times yo.

wow, this thread brings back alot of memories...

there was the time i was working as a construction worker, and me and my buddy used to love to FUCK with our foreman on the job.

he was a 6'7 big tall 40 year old recovering alcoholic white guy. Used to call him Fat Bastard to his face. he was so imposing and big, that we thought it was hillarious to fuck with this gigantor of a human being.

he got us back a few times.....mostly punches to the back of the head and stomach, but it was all good. no love/feelings lost for the guy.

anyways, one day he was making us do the shit work, so we went into a room we were not supposed to be in, and found a copy machine. took a marker and wrote in big black letters:

FOLLOW ME TO THE NEXT GAY PRIDE PARADE.

now, homophobia is not all that funny any more (stopped being funny after i graduated the 8th grade) but this guy was a homophobe. and to top it off, his son was a bonified skinhead jew/fag/black/otw (Other Than White) nazi.

He lived with his nazi son.

so after work, (the job site was 65 miles from his house) we taped the banner to the back of his suburban and he drove 65 miles home to where he lived with his son.

next day at work he appeared out of nowhere and grabbed both me and Isreal by the back of our necks and lifted us up about 3 feet into the air.

Apparently on his way home, he had a few guys try to flirt with him, and one even as him for his phone number. His son also went off the deep end on him lolol.

funny shit.

well... the stupidest thing was...

i worked at starbucks... i was serving a drink to a customer... handed it to them, said 'thank you... have a good day, sir' to hear 'i'm not a man... i'm a woman, but thanks'

omg was i embarrassed. she seriously looked like a dood. oh well, after that i just said 'thanks, have a good (day/night/evening)

:p

Back