Working at a college

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

Ivy league, baby

[13:22] Etienne Earl: there are two lipstick lesbians making out on the front stairs of my building
[13:22] Etienne Earl: college kids
[13:22] Etienne Earl: heavy petting
[13:22] Christopher: pics?
[13:22] Etienne Earl: thongs hanging out
[13:22] Etienne Earl: No camera.
[13:23] Christopher: not even on your phone?
[13:23] Etienne Earl: nope
[13:23] Etienne Earl: nextel
[13:23] Christopher: pwnt
[13:23] Christopher: ive got boobies on my phone :)
[13:23] Christopher: you dont have an IT camera?
[13:23] Etienne Earl: IT ?
[13:23] Etienne Earl: I ahve a webcam
[13:23] Christopher: thats ghey
[13:24] Etienne Earl: it's corded
[13:24] Christopher: we have our own canon camera that we use for projects and etc etc
[13:24] Etienne Earl: I'll make a PO
[13:24] Christopher: noice
[13:24] Christopher: doesnt help us now though
[13:24] Etienne Earl: nothing can help me.. I was present for it
[13:24] Christopher: was it good for you
[13:25] Etienne Earl: No, it ruined my day
[13:25] Etienne Earl: I have a ton of tickets to do and .. I can't

In a related conversation:

[13:22] TheSutrix: there are two lesbians making out on the front stairs of my building
[13:22] TheSutrix: thongs hanging out, the whole deal. Heavy petting
[13:23] xxx: i bet they're beastly.
[13:23] TheSutrix: No, they are both hot.
[13:23] gxx: go film it.
[13:23] TheSutrix: which is the first comfirmation I've received that perhaps the internet isn't full of shit
[13:24] gxx: the internet lies.
[13:24] TheSutrix: that's my going theory
[13:24] gxx: it's not theory, it's scientific law.
[13:24] TheSutrix: where atttractive lesbians are, money is involved
[13:24] TheSutrix: which is no lie.
[13:24] TheSutrix: with enough money, I can get all the women I want.
[13:25] gxxs: take any picture you find on the internet, add 40 pounds and possibly a penis, and that is the real life end result.
[13:26] gixx: i've seen that formula in text books. don't question it.

Yeah, no camera. But it's cute.

dude, the amount of eye candy here boggles the mind. My building is way at the bottom of the campus, and I'm glad for that. If I was near Central or the dorms I would be pushing out dust by now.

It's nuts. But I imagine any other college is similar.

Only being part of Faculty makes for an interesting thing. They hang out with me because they are lost, need some guidance, you know :)

But it's the usual shit. you see how hot these 18 year old chicks are now adays ? Perky tits, tight clothes, ass like two cats in a bag. I can't take it anymore.

Can't wait for Spring around here, sheesh.

ah yea, spring time on campus is a beautiful thing to witness

I am in a Christian college where even if the chicks were willing, there are "monitors" who make sure no one is coming into the dorms, especially your room. Most of us Freshmen don't have cars here, either. This is definitely not the place to hook up, good thing I guess, keeps one focused. Or, keeps one on HondaSwap for hours each day lol.

Haha, URI FTW. Stupid, ditsy and slamming NJ and NY girls everywhere. I think I'm going to buy stock in spandex and whatever company owns the rights to those ludicrously short shorts made out of light cloth. :cool:

Yeah, all dormitories try something like that . Everyone's pussy is precious.

I am in a Christian college where even if the chicks were willing, there are "monitors" who make sure no one is coming into the dorms, especially your room.
You obviously did not lead as mislead a youth as I did. The monitors at my school never stopped me from getting some.

ah yea, spring time on campus is a beautiful thing to witness

the only thing better than spring time on a college is spring time on a community college. you get the broke bitches that can't afford a real college. therefore they are just as hot, only dumber and sluttier. it's the best.

"if i could get 6 years out of a 2 year community college, i know i could get 12 out of this mother fucker." :lol:

Add to that though: Ivy League Rich = Ivy League looks.

Back