Working down the debt....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah, that won't fly though. i use my car for 0 of my 1099-related work

i typo'ed that. i meant i DONT use my car
you can also use it for your regular employment too. it's called non-reimbursed expenses or something.

if you have a 1099, then you can file it. just depends on how much you want to fudge on your taxes. i used my car for some of my "jobs" and counted the mileage.

I thought there was a way to settle on med bills to like a fraction of what is owed....

currently working with the state to resolve the matter.. i shouldnt have been billed in the first place

holy crap thats alot of money. We were on a tight budget when we bought the tv and new computer. I got a raise and Niole and i just bought a laptop because she wanted one...not because she needed it.

the more money one makes the more they can spend. I guess i can now see how its easy to get into some debt. good debt that is, debt you can pay off in due time:ph34r:

i don't even want to write it out.

simply put, the bank owns me.

can someone ban this noob for bumping an old thread.....

Interest is fun, that's for sure! But, it does make the world go round.

im sure you have it figured out for the most part,
but a financial planner may be able to show you things you never thought of.
and you may want to look into a small personal loan to subsidize all of your smaller debts so you only have one interest rate and one payment to deal with on multiple debts. (if you havnt already)

it does. but it also costs me over $500 a month to host which eats a good portion of ad revenues.

and it doesn't have anything to do with my networth to anyone who would create a figure. What's the site worth? anywhere from $75k-250k. Like any piece of 'property', it's all about what its worth to the buyer at that time.

I'm in debt up to my eyeballs, don't own a damn thing, and I really just don't care. I have no wife or kids to worry about.. If i outlive my parents, i should get a bit of inheritence after clearing up their estate/house. Or, when i die, the state can worry about my debt in my estate. in the meantime, i'm enjoying life, paying what i have to to keep what i have, and hoping i never have to go into an office for work ever again.

I wish there was a way I could make $100+K's/year while sitting in my garage drinking beer all day...

there is actually a way...but I need about 2 million bucks to do it.

hrmmm.... how do I apply for a gov. grant? And do I have to pay it back?

I wish there was a way I could make $100+K's/year while sitting in my garage drinking beer all day...

Many ways, just gotta figure it out.

Maybe start up an all Asian strip club. =)

Matthew Lesko FTW

getgrantlg.jpg

Government Grants - Free Government Grants - Matthew Lesko

:bash::slap::kick::imgone::doh::rawr::nutkick::poke::chair::imfucktard::bangin:

building more debt tomorrow....:ph34r:

Last edited:
Back