working on the ocean sucks.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Target: Aquired
Conditions: Acceptable.

Thread Jacking ..
Thread Jacking .....
Thread Jacking ........
Thread Jacking .. ACCOMPLISHED.

haha Just thought I'd spread some good news amongst this sorrow and bird shit.

i don't think it will.

i gunned it on some wet leaves this morning to see how the diff's react, and it was very similar to the sti.

and the sti was a beast in the snow.

could i afford it, i'd buy another sti for a snow bitch....

maybe next year, when sti's are like 16-18k for a high mile-er.
i'll have 7 ish to trade on the RS, and spend another 7k for a winter beater again :p

the white Z moved on it's own today....but the front calipher is stuck....made an interesting trip around the block at 12 psi....

"Motivational Tubing Catalog" ?

Leadpipe ?

Reminds me of ATHF : "Do you have one of those.. you know.. space age 'tubes' ?" "You mean a pipe?" "Yeah, that's it. I'm gonna hotwire that car"

aww man...yall gotta hear this...

last spring break...me and some friends went to tampa, fl...well...when we went to the beach...this girl that was with us got some mcdonalds on the strip...well she was gonna take a bite out of her hamburger...and all of the sudden...WHOOOSHHHH!!! a damn seagull comes dipping down and bit it out of her hands...she freaked out...lmfao!!!!...once the burger hit the ground...tons of seagulls rushed the burger...hahaha...then some seagulls started surrounded her cuz she had fries...and she was like...fuck that...and dropped the fries and they all rushed the fries...lmfao!...it was hilarious!

well tham birds are crazy i have had 2 crazy bird plots to tell you the first one, i was in conie island in new york with my girl on the beach and we had made some food at home you like a picknic with out yogie, and i whiped out a bugger it had tripple meat the hole nine and i put it down for one second for some soda, and wham this seagull comes down flaping tham wings to get my bugger my gilr starts going crazy he grabs my burger and wham i punched the shit out this bird his ass ran than flew, i dont like to hurt animals but dont fuck with my food.

the secound one was in the hand ball courts infront of yankie stadium i was playing hand ball with some chicks and wham i fill alot of warm shit on my head i am like what the fuck and i let one of the chicks check it out and it was shit now, i know there are some big bats aroung there and some big birds but i think it was that seagull getting back at my ass for that punch,

now that i live in kansas city mo i have to deal with are tham goose is that how you spell the name of these tham birds

Back