Workplace shinanigans

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Canuck... I'm with you. I've met many a customer who deserve to have their car repaired by such means.

Originally posted by khrisb@Jul 15 2003, 06:13 PM
That was "Marnash" not karnash.

yea yea yea.

and i explained the situation, under which those circumstances would warrant that type of behavior.

and to that canadian.....can you understand teh ufndamental concept of sarcasm? or did they no teach you that in your "schools" up there....EH? haha

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Jul 15 2003, 06:32 PM
he started out sayin it was about his so-called friend "marnash"...but after a few posts he revealed it was really him...not a friend.

NO SHIT SHERLOCK?????? !!!!!!!!!!!!1

and you just came up with that wildly insigthfull revelation after the fact?

i give the "Captain Obivous" award to you ricexxboy....

Since sarcastic tones cannot be effectively conveyed through a computer you might want to elaborate on what the fuck your referring to.

back when i used to workat burgerking, my co workers and i would throw ice in oil thing, used to cook the fries...
the oil would then bubble up and start popping everywhere, it was funny seeing the mexican lady cooks in the back yelling and screaming...
they would then empty out the oil to see what was wrong and the ice would have been melted already...no evidence...

we only did that on slow days when we were bored...and no one got hurt!

I reiterate that I can't believe you guys spazzed on canuck for his story. You just assume the customer was a nice innocent person. What if they were a raging dickhead who treats everyone like shit. I'd fix their car with two tools, a hammer and a bigger hammer. I'm not saying the person in the story definitely deserved it, I'm just saying there is an equal chance that they did/didn't given the details. No need to flip out on the guy.

Thats all. Drink Bud Light.

we go "romping" in the golf carts all the time. Evan, Firstaccord and i found a couple of big ass mud pits and decided we would play a game: who gets the cart stuck w/o stopping in it, then trying to go wins. he took a few shots at itwith no luck, then let me try. thats when things went sour. first try i lost control (3 wheel golf cart, RWD) in the middle of a puddle, stering was not responsive due to the mud i was in.. flew into a tree in a 32" box *32"across the top", 250-300 lbs or so; bounced off of it, striaght into another 32" box tree. i bounced off of that one and i decided to let off the gas a little. i make it past that and into a bigger puddle, where i proceed to get it stuck; i win. then it hit me.. how do we get out this thing out of a mud pit thats about 6" deep? well, genious Even says get out and pull it, so i do in the middle of a mud pit.. we get out and he admits defeat, grab a hose and wash it off. mentioned it to the boss and he said take him next time we go :D

This thread was a great idea and amusing until I proceeded to the second page and see the arguments. You guys are sound like a bunch of pansy ass bitches, arguing over stupid shit like 80 yr old women.

[raises a beer up]

Cheers to acting like little girls and then attempting to hold yourself in higher regards than others.

Back