World Combat League

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jp_p5

MicWhop
Chuck Norris' WCL is the absolutel shit! This is for those of you who want to watch full contact martial arts but don't like the homo-erotica of the UFC. I just watched a show and it went like this. Six three minute one round matches, and then six three minute one round rematches. It's like open martial arts instead of mixed martial arts and boring-ass ground fighting is not allowed.

Chuck Norris Presents • World Combat League
fucking :ghey::gayflag::super:

thats why i like pride, they will pull a card on them and stand them up. everytime a card is pulled its a 10k deduction off your purse for the fight.

ufc started out kinda the same way, as in you could actually see the difference in techniques. its involved into everyone knowing everything though. the fights are won on who the better fighter is not on which style of martial arts is better.
i mean lets face it, in a real fight scenario, some martial arts are way superior over others.

ground fighting> striking

MMA without ground fighting is like Nascar without 5th gear

This is like some wild life refuge for strikers who can't figure out Ju Jit Su

Oh wow. I haven't seen that at all.
Maybe it's because Chuckles is in my martial art family tree...he and my Master trained under the same Master at the same time.
I wish I was part of a Martial Arts Family Tree:( My dad was taught by Dan Inosanto, and we all know his background :)
Too bad me and my cousin's were hard headed little fucktards and would fight day in and day out or else my dad would of took us under his Martial Arts wing...

Is your dad still alive and able to teach? You've calmed down a lot, you should see if he'll teach you now. :)
yeah my dad is alive and well but he lives in Austin, TX now with my step mom and half sister. she's only 11 and he's been teaching her "points" but he said she's turning into a girlie girl and all she has her mind set on is cheer leading. I wish he was closer so he can teach my son but we'll see... :)

He can teach by video! Seriously.
lol me nor my dad have time for that lol plus my dad likes to be right there in your face so he can push you far beyond your max to the point where you want to kick his ass but know you can't so you end up frustrated lol

my dad took american kickboxing and kenpo, he was trained by steven sanders, the black guy with an affro from enter the dragon.
back in the day, its said that he had the fastest hands in martial arts.
i got one of his books signed. yay for me :p

my dad said one of his first classes steven recorded himself doing a striking combo against a dummy and asked everyone in the class how many strikes were in the combo.
my dad said he thought 7 and the highest guess in the class was 9. then steven replayed the vid on slowmo and counted out 13 hits o_O all of which, i might add, could have easily disabled an opponent.

yeah that shit is gay, but this dude was on a whole nother level.
like snake style kung fu masters who can hit you with 2 fingers and kill you lol

Back