World of Warcraft !

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sufikation

i could find a thread like this so i figured i would start one. i know i will get flamed for being a WoW player...but i dont give a crap. im just curious to see who on here plays and what realm.

char names: sufikation, banzi, banzai, and doti
realm: daggerspine (pvp)

anyone else out there? }=)

I just started playing again. There was another thread or two like this.

I'm on Aleria, lvl 27 orc hunter at the moment.

I don't currently play, but I have 3 70's. Hunter / Priest / Rogue.

What a waste of life. This coming from a wow veteran who played from its release to about 6 months ago.

P.S. Warhammer is coming very soon.

I don't currently play, but I have 3 70's. Hunter / Priest / Rogue.

What a waste of life. This coming from a wow veteran who played from its release to about 6 months ago.

P.S. Warhammer is coming very soon.

How long did it take you to get those chars up to 70?

1st toon, a couple of years. Because you could only be 60. Second toon, 2 months casual, 3rd toon about the same. I also have eleventy billion lvl 40ish toons that I decided not to play anymore.

1st toon, a couple of years. Because you could only be 60. Second toon, 2 months casual, 3rd toon about the same. I also have eleventy billion lvl 40ish toons that I decided not to play anymore.
ya im up to 3 70s myself, after the first the rest are cake. just got the fiance playing, shes digging it to.

Yeah, I started in 2004 myself. Had a 60 priest/war in tier1 and 2 on Dalvengyr. Coltrain and Coltrizain. Ran a guild and it was indeed a waste of life. I started playing again recently and still have my 70 war(Coltrain) and now leveling my about to be 60(Puddingtrain) both on Smolderthorn. Coltrain is decked, but I haven't been doing much arena on him because I'm tired of bad players lol. New job starts Sept. 8 and my only goal is to get my rogue to 70 first.

Back