World Series?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Frankie P.

Who do you think will be the last two teams in the World Series, I think it is going to be Giants/Red Sox, but I wouldn't mind seeing a Cubs/Yanks. I am a Giant fan, but my favorite play is Ivan "Pudge" Rodrigez. (SP?) Don't know you I want to win the series, how about you guys?

baseball sucks to watch..its freakin boring as f^ck...its all about football baby..raiders 4 life

Baseball can be boring to watch, but I enjoy the Playoffs, they are always the best games. Football is boring to watch, it is just like baseball, a few big plays every now and then. All it is, is some guy getting the ball, and the guy running with it. Nothing more than that, I only watch Dolphin games, and the Super Bowl.

Yanks/Marlins

Boston can't win playoff games. Period.
San Francisco had their chance last year and blew it.
The Cubs don't have enough experience to make it to the Series.

And of course, the Bombers will come out on top. :D

Originally posted by kingwilly@Oct 3 2003, 04:24 PM
baseball sucks to watch..its freakin boring as f^ck...its all about football baby..raiders 4 life

:werd: :withstupid:
couldn't have said it better myself

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Oct 5 2003, 05:03 PM
Cubs damnit...they lost the other night tying the series at 2:2...

And the Braves are going to beat their asses tonight!!!!!!!

Yankees....maybe braves im not sure bout national league

Boston Redsux, they just dont know how to win...
!!!!!!!! 1918 !!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Oct 5 2003, 06:43 PM
Yankees....maybe braves im not sure bout national league

Boston Redsux, they just dont know how to win...
!!!!!!!! 1918 !!!!!!!!

:werd: :withstupid:

I could care less about who wins aslong it is not the RedSux. I don't want to have yell out 2003 instead of 1918.

The Red Sox deserve it, Nomar and Pedro especially every great player needs a ring. Bonds needs one and so does pudge. The braves and ESPECIALLY the Lankies, don't need another series. I hate the Yankies, dynasties suck ass.

Originally posted by Jeef@Oct 5 2003, 03:55 PM
I could care less about who wins aslong it is not the RedSux. I don't want to have yell out 2003 instead of 1918.

Werd yo. :D

Oh yeah, Barry Bonds most definitely does NOT deserve a World Series ring. He's a cocky, arrogant bastard who has no class.

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Oct 5 2003, 09:57 PM-->
Originally posted by sloazcrx@Oct 5 2003, 10:25 PM
sleepergtx
@Oct 5 2003, 05:03 PM

hahahahahahaha

Braves = :owned: by the Cubbies tonight.

I missed the game but I was afraid of that. :(

Originally posted by khrisb+Oct 6 2003, 05:42 AM-->
Originally posted by sleepergtx@Oct 5 2003, 09:57 PM
Originally posted by sloazcrx@Oct 5 2003, 10:25 PM
sleepergtx
@Oct 5 2003, 05:03 PM

hahahahahahaha

Braves = :owned: by the Cubbies tonight.

I missed the game but I was afraid of that. :(

no no no no That's a GOOOOD thing. :lol: :p

Big smiles here, BIIG smiles. :D

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Oct 4 2003, 02:50 AM
Yanks/Marlins

Boston can't win playoff games. Period.
San Francisco had their chance last year and blew it.
The Cubs don't have enough experience to make it to the Series.

And of course, the Bombers will come out on top. :D

The Sox can't win a playoff game? Are you serious? Spoken like a true Yankees fan, who knows nothing of the Sox.......I heard at the beggining of the season how the Sox wpon't be able to even beat the Yankees in a series, then the Yanks were swept at Fenway, the sox won 2-4 at Yankee stadium, and won a series down in the bronx, they manaaged to lose a series or two also.......

The the Yanks will play the Sox in the ALCS and we will see what will happen then, but until then, don't be hatin on a team that spends HALF of the money that your team does and only finishes three-four games back in the win loss column.......Its sad that your team has to BUY championships everyyear by gobbling up the best players just to keep them from other teams. Your team owner is going to ultimatly ruin Baseball, and if you haven't noticed, the ratings have been decling and football is taking over as our national past time. The ONLY thing that would change it, for this year at least, is for either the sox to win, the cubs to win, or the sox facing the cubs in the series......

Back