world series

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ripperbone

angry bear
Rest In Peace
congrats to the White Sox for winning the world series and sweeping the series

:laugh:

Congrats to them, bout damn time! 88 years of shame in the leauge, they finally redeem themselves.

Dang it! I thought this about something important, like the WSOP...

It was great no matter who won, Sox haven't done it in a bazillion years, and it's Houston's first time to make it that far...Congrats to both. :laugh:

3x5_Chicago_Cubs.jpg

f the cubs haha. i wanted the astros to win, but i knew the sox would take it. but honestly, its such a shitty series, sure the games were close but come on.. a sweep?? thats just sad. I didnt watch one complete game lol.

oh and wsop.... get back to me when you get a real sport.

cardinals should have won...but the sox were great....btw with out ozzie they would have never made it...great coaching by both teams

baseball is fuckin gay anyways, you can't even hit anyone.

contact sports (hockey,football,etc) > *

they piss and moan cause someone charges the mound, shit that's the best part!

Quoted post[/post]]
3x5_Chicago_Cubs.jpg

Gay.

The jealousy is boiling over on the North Side of Chicago. Yes your Cubbies suck. They collapsed at the end of 2004 and fell embarrasingly out of contention when they should have been fighting for 1st place in the division. They had another horrible season this year. Getting rid of Steroid Sammy didn't help them at all. They're horrible. They haven't won a World Series in about a hundred years. Wrigley Field smells like piss and has rusty seats. It's the size of a Little League park and is cramped and uncomfortable. In order to park at Wrigley you have to park in a bombed out pothole riddled shithole made of gravel that is roughly 4 blocks from the stadium. I got free tickets to go to a Flubs game in 1998, and regretted going, it was such a shithole.

By contrast, the White Sox are a respectable over .500 team almost every single year. They won a World Series, something the Cubs might never do again. Comiskey (no I don't call it U.S. Cellular Field, period) Park is a beautiful place to go see a baseball game. The variety and quality of the food there beats the shit out of the primitive 2nd rate carnival fodder they call food at Wrigley. Wrigley SUCKS. And the Cubs suck worse. Crawl into your hole for the rest of the miserable winter, Cub Fan. Your team sucks. Get over it.

Sox Rule.

im just so sick of poker, i had to watch it allll summer long. i worked at a dog racing track that had poker in a part of the building. I was a bartender in said poker room, and i grew to hate it lol

Quoted post[/post]]
im just so sick of poker, i had to watch it allll summer long. i worked at a dog racing track that had poker in a part of the building. I was a bartender in said poker room, and i grew to hate it lol

My brother has been playing poker full time lately, he's making thousands of dollars... Travel channel is on all day while he plays two or three games online at the same time while watching the world series of poker. :blink:

i watch it when i can. i've played in a few tourney's...

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

My brother has been playing poker full time lately, he's making thousands of dollars... Travel channel is on all day while he plays two or three games online at the same time while watching the world series of poker. :blink:

I worked with a guy at lowe's that did as well. He was pulling in on average 2800 a month in his spare time from poker.

Back